naval questions 2010

For general talk about Supreme Ruler 2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

jspin
Corporal

naval questions 2010

Post by jspin »

I have been playing the sp game for awhile and I am on the World map in a campaign mode and have run into some naval issues mention below:
My transport all have supplies in them, how do i offload supplies to load troops?

Some ships are stuck in a place, might be a bug, there is fiul, i cannot lock the ships, I try to move them and they stay in place.

Thank you for your advice
SGTscuba
General

Re: naval questions 2010

Post by SGTscuba »

jspin wrote:I have been playing the sp game for awhile and I am on the World map in a campaign mode and have run into some naval issues mention below:
My transport all have supplies in them, how do i offload supplies to load troops?
They auto dump it back into your stock of military goods once you give your units the order to load into a transport ship be right click>advanced orders>load into.
jspin wrote:Some ships are stuck in a place, might be a bug, there is fiul, i cannot lock the ships, I try to move them and they stay in place.

Thank you for your advice
They porbably have run low on fuel, they auto stop when they have about a quarter of a tank left. Although, they will move short distances before deciding to stop again. Make sure you bring up a supply ship to the ship(s) in question and allow them to fill the ship with supplies. Once the ship is full, then issue the order to move.

If that doesn't work, I don't know what it is.

Also [_]OT would you like to play a multiplayer game on world map>?

If you want, I could write you a short guide of how I use my navy on the world map?
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
jspin
Corporal

Post by jspin »

thank you for your help. I have fuel in all the ships. Maybe its because I am using version 1 without any upgrades?
Apoffys
Lt. Colonel

Post by Apoffys »

The patches are great, get them :P
As for the unloading of supplies, they can only do that if you let your minister control them. So you need to set them to "Allow minister controls" in the ROE.
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Np 8)

Your ships will always (providing they have supplies themselves) automaticly resupply you ships as long as they are either in the same hex or in the next hex away. Your ministers wont do it, as AI very rarely moves ships or aircraft unless it is to counter you when you move into the enemies territory.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040

Return to “General Discussion”