map edtor trouble

Using Supreme Ruler's Map Editor you can modify existing scenarios or design your own. Discuss your scenarios being developed and find design and map editor assistance inside this forum. Also discuss combining regions and the steps to create missions.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

maddog7667
Lieutenant

map edtor trouble

Post by maddog7667 »

why is this happening whats with the white boxes? were all tyhe stuff is on the map eg cities,terren,miltarybases,powerplants,coal,waterplants. i have a screen shot but cant figure out were the upload option is so that you all can see this screen shot help
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

If you're getting white blocks in the editor, you must also be getting them in the game. Send me an e-mail and I'll help you out.

chris@battlegoat.com
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
red
General

Post by red »

I haven't seen all units and upgrades go to white hexes, but I have had issues in the editor where deleting a unit or stack causes the hex to display an out-of-supply, very low-strength unit HUD with a white hex for the unit picture. When it occurs, it happens every time I delete thereafter. It dissapears when I save the scenario and reload it. I have since reinstalled my game and no longer see it, though.
maddog7667
Lieutenant

Post by maddog7667 »

i had to enter the serial key for some reason i had to do it 2 times 1 when i installed the game and then 2 time when i whent to play the game. but that fixed the white boxes on all the upgrades. strange

Return to “Design Scenarios, Grouping Regions, Creating Missions”