i'am having trouble using the map editor.

Using Supreme Ruler's Map Editor you can modify existing scenarios or design your own. Discuss your scenarios being developed and find design and map editor assistance inside this forum. Also discuss combining regions and the steps to create missions.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

high empty
Captain

i'am having trouble using the map editor.

Post by high empty »

k normally i import all the files from a map folder and all the files from the Scenario folder which should give me the ablitly to open 1 of these. I'am guessing that the problem is from the images as it never want's to load those. Note i've also imported all the images too. Any help would be nice. Thanks

i've looked at the forum and at your main website and the readme text. I didn't see anything dealling with this.

Grapics card may be a problem 7800GForce. has a little troube with about 4000 units' and that's about it.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

You didn't indicate what you need help with...

- What language are you using?
- What are seeing or not seeing?
- What are you trying to do? (Create a new scenario, edit a scenario)
- Did you try the tutorials? http://www.supremeruler2010.com/srcustom.php
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
high empty
Captain

Post by high empty »

Sorry i've managed to build and run a scenario, but at present it's the inmportation of the image file. I'am thinking it's a graphics issue cause i've tried the ( import image) and now there is not a pop up.

I"am using English with the lastest patch. ( note i used to be able to do this about 3-4 months ago)
I'am not seeing the image.
I'am trying to edit any scenario. As when i do get 1 load it goes and crashes.
I'am try the tutorials but i'll look at them again and see if i've missed and thing.

So finally i just can't seem to load any scenario even ones i've made in the editor but i can't reload them again.
high empty
Captain

Post by high empty »

Nevermind. You just changed the way to go about since update. You can lock this and thanks again.

Return to “Design Scenarios, Grouping Regions, Creating Missions”