frustrating

Using Supreme Ruler's Map Editor you can modify existing scenarios or design your own. Discuss your scenarios being developed and find design and map editor assistance inside this forum. Also discuss combining regions and the steps to create missions.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

maddog7667
Lieutenant

frustrating

Post by maddog7667 »

i am getting frustrated with this map editor all was well intell still can figure out why but i had all these green dots on the map when i was playing a scenario ww3. if i could figure out how i accadently turned them on what ever they are. bogged the game down badly. so once again i reinstalled sr2010 and they are gone (good) so i put all the files i was using back in the custom folder and now my custom maps in the map editor do not load i can choose them but no load. i also cannot start a custom game the game is there but it chooses the first adriactics scenario even when i try and pick ww3 or any other scenario. i spent hours ajusting usa to be a killing machine and i do really want to do it all over again.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: frustrating

Post by Balthagor »

maddog7667 wrote:so once again i reinstalled sr2010 and they are gone
Did you try "reset options" in the game menu before doing this? Sounds like you turned on one of the filters. Reseting options would have fixed it.
maddog7667 wrote:...so i put all the files i was using back in the custom folder and now my custom maps in the map editor do not load...
Do you have a .MAP, .GAM and .GMC for each of them? You must also have a .GMT file for any map where the .GMT is specified inside the .GMC.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
maddog7667
Lieutenant

Post by maddog7667 »

thank you Balthagor it was the GMT file i forgot to put it in the Localize\LOCALEN\CUSTOM folder i can load ww3 in the map editor:) as for the green dots if this is a filter i have never known how to turn them off and on. i had this issue/option/problem (may be and issue with some, an option for others, or a problem for people like me) lol show up from time to time since buying the game. never knowing how or why. but i guess i know now :)
sorry about the slow response but i had to go to work so i could not reply (you responded to this post with lighting speed, it was a matter of minutes amazing ) once again i am so very impressed happy with battlegoat, your company really does take care of its custumers. thank you once again

Return to “Design Scenarios, Grouping Regions, Creating Missions”