Adding Unit Designs

Using Supreme Ruler's Map Editor you can modify existing scenarios or design your own. Discuss your scenarios being developed and find design and map editor assistance inside this forum. Also discuss combining regions and the steps to create missions.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

Justifier
Warrant Officer

Adding Unit Designs

Post by Justifier »

Here is the situation,
I am trying to give Turkey some tank designs (M48 and M60 etc.) in Mid.East scenario but I couldn't do it with map editor.I can add general technologies to the list but I couldn't see the part which we add/remove unit designs.
I tried something else.During the game I bought reactive armor tech. from Israel.However, there was no new tank designs in the research list. So I needed to buy unit designs as well!

I am very confused here :-? How can I give a country unit designs with using map editor?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

When in the map editor there is a panel at the right hand side with arrows. Scroll until the region's name is shown in that panel

Once you see the name go to the units tab used for placing units on the map. Find the unit in the list and you will see a checkbox at the bottom to mark the unit as researched. Simply add the checkmark.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
red
General

Post by red »

Balthagor wrote:Once you see the name go to the units tab used for placing units on the map. Find the unit in the list and you will see a checkbox at the bottom to mark the unit as researched. Simply add the checkmark.
And you'll need to uncheck 'filter by research' or whatever in order to see the unit designs which you wish to mark.
Justifier
Warrant Officer

Post by Justifier »

Alright I got it.Thanks for your help guys. :wink:

Return to “Design Scenarios, Grouping Regions, Creating Missions”