Digital download using ztorm error

Find support, discuss issues, report in game bugs found here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

jajusha
Private

Digital download using ztorm error

Post by jajusha »

Okies, after trying out the demo, i decided to purchase supreme ruler 2010 using the digital download service powered by ztorm.

After purchasing the game, and clicking the "click here to download the game" i get the warning "this file can not be downloaded at the moment!".

I know this aint the best place to ask for help, but it has been almost 8 hours, since the purchase. Im already trying the ztorm support, but yet to no avail, so, giving the community a go! If anyone experienced something similar, please share your experience
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

I had heard some comments about Ztorm experiencing difficulties but I did not think our game was affected. This sounds like a problem on Ztorm's end. E-mail me directly with your information and I will try and help you resolve this when I'm back in the office on Monday.

chris@battlegoat.com

Not much I can do over the weekend, I'd suggest retrying the download every couple hours and keep trying to reach Ztorm tech support. We've gotten good feedback about their support ppl so they may be able to get you faster results.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

Dude, this is annoying. Now my Username and password are gettinng instantly hijacked! I can't log on, it says wrong password.
Legend
General
Human: Yes

Re: Digital download using ztorm error

Post by Legend »

did you contact ztorm?

Return to “SR2010 Support”