Multiplayer Issue

Find support, discuss issues, report in game bugs found here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

SGTscuba
General

Multiplayer Issue

Post by SGTscuba »

I recently hosted a multiplayer game between my computer (xp) and my mates laptop (vista), I have been playing it over Wi-Fi and at the end of each day in the game it paused the game and showed 3 messages in the rigth top corner. they all said "sync error". If I saved the game then tried to exit the game would freeze on my mates laptop.

Is it a vista issue of not liking Xp or is it a supreme ruler issue?

Goats speak now! :D :evil:
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

a sync error is a game issue. Are you all running the same version? Anyone using a mod?

We've had SR2010 on Vista but not sure if we done MP with it...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

I had some mods on but i think i shall clear it then reinstall the game to the version my mates got and try again.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

if you have a mod then the sync error will certainly occur, your stats do not match theirs.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

So its not a "vista hating xp issue". Thank god for that, now I will kick my mates butts. I am france but little does he see the mass of the TE-1 tanks - lol what a nub. I told him he could play as portugal and my other mate spain. I also said that spain could attack portugal and if it won within 3 months I wouldn't attack him for ages. I told portugal that i would sell him units for half the value as long as he picked up the units and took them to his country. He did that and after 3 months he was still holding out but in several small pockets around he bases and important facilities. I sold him lots of Jaguar fighter bombers and from his last airstrip he took out the invader. Also the pressure was taken off him by the entry of me into the war and he lost as my wall of TE-1's was unstoppable, AA and arty cut everything else down and I just sat there laughing my asss off at him. :D

Return to “SR2010 Support”