Diplomacy

Discussion about the Diplomacy System in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

tonystowe
Colonel

Diplomacy

Post by tonystowe »

BG: In stream-lining diplomacy I would like to see a GUI used for the diplomacy screen similar to that currently used for military units.

Once I open the diplomacy screen and select a country to negotiate an agreement, I would much rather select a left/right arrow to scroll through the different regions than having to open/close the screen each time.

I usually like to conduct the same offer with mulitple regions so I am wondering if it is possible to select mulitple regions and then offer the same to all of them.
Legend
General
Human: Yes

Post by Legend »

This suggestion is already noted and we have plans to incorporate this into a future version of the game. I too want to send multiple offers to multiple players at the same time.
Eric Larsen
Colonel

How about Offers spanning Multiple Days?

Post by Eric Larsen »

Legend wrote:This suggestion is already noted and we have plans to incorporate this into a future version of the game. I too want to send multiple offers to multiple players at the same time.
Legend,
I grow weary of having to anally make diplomatic offers day after day after day. I'd like to be able to make a diplomatic offer and have it occur each day for a set number of days. The current system allows for one offer to stretch over multiple days but it does not have the same effect as making that same offer the same number of days as it seems that each day a new diplomatic offer must be given in order to mollify the AI's. The same offer that say gives cash for multiple days does not mollify the AI except for the first day. I would like to see diplomatic offers be able to be set for multiple days so that each day that same diplomatic offer goes out as if it were a new one each day the same way it would be if we did the same offer day after day for multiple days.
Thanks,

Eric Larsen
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

With update 5 there should be far less difference between 50M given on each of 10 days and 50Mx10 offered once. The idea of "repeatable offers" seems a little odd...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Diplomacy - State Department”