World War 3 scenario- single player-tkobo-US

Put your Single and Multi player AARs here please specify which it was (SP or MP).

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

... since he said he's not coming back I could always remove all posts involving that unpleasent incident...?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Up to you, I dont have a strong opinion on it either way.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

The year is 2026, the day December 31

"Good morning,we come before you this fine day to give you good news.Late last night,dec 30,the Government ot The Baltic Union desolved and fled into the night."

"U.S. bombers had spent the previous week seeking out and destroying any remaining and new military units in the region, including ones of the invading Russian forces.Once cleared,U.S. ground forces consisting of 7 full groups of Lav-5 Infrantry Fighting vehicles and circa 8 National gaurd units advanced all but unoposed across the region taking it into our protective embrace"

"And so, here today on December 31 the region known as The Baltics has been formally declared as U.S. territory and its citizens as legal residents of the U.S."

"If you havent eaten your berakfast yet, head out to your nearest Red Haired Green Eyed House of Serving Wenchs and enjoy the breakfast of your choice on your government's wallet"

"This ends this mornings briefing,enjoy that breakfast"

Illegible small print pertaining to free breakfast
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

The year is 2027, the day February 6

"Good afternooon,we interrupt your day to inform you of the great news that today,February 6th, the vast region know as Russia has ceased to exist as such ,and its government fled into the wilds of Siberia according to reports"

"We began our increased advance against Russia on circa December 22nd.Russian forces were in control of part of the former Baltic Union region, and when it fell gained even more of said regimes lands.Our advance into teh Baltic region put them right on our new border and the U.S. air and ground forces went into immediate action to remove the threat they represented to American residents of the newly acguired Baltic region"

"Polish forces had been very successful since the increased and relocated Lend Lease Program had been able to provide them the equipment needed in the locations needed.Polish forces had in fact captured all major Russian population centers and destroyed all but one large russian military presence"

"The remaining Russian forces and lands were almost all in isolated parts of northern and eastern russia.These regions were so remote as to present logistical problems the Polish forces were both unable and unwilling to tackle"

"And so, American Forces consisting of 6 full groups of Lav-5 infrantry fighting Vehicles crossed polish and japanese lands seeking out and capturing the remianing Russian lands .Of course they destroyed the very light resistance they encountered from russian units ,with the help of one full group of B-52Hs while doing so"

"It was deemed both wasteful and unneeded to build a new Tkobo super air facility in the area, and the single group of B-52hs proved these thoughts to be true by more than adequately assisting the land units in their task"

"The vast majority of former Russian lands is now under Polish control with small regions,including the far russian east coast under ours"

"On a negative note,relations with Japan seem to be faultering.So in an effort to reduce tensions, all U.S. units have left lands under U.S. control inside the Japanese region.We anticipate that the tensions will remain, but not escalate into anything ugly"

"This end todays afternoon briefing, now get back to work :P "
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

The year is 2027, the day July 16th.

"As the below mock-up shows,7 full groups of LAV-5 infrantry fighting vehicles took up position just north of the border with Indomalaysia.they were to hold there til naval and air power had reduced the amount of enemy units blocking their way, then proceed down the peninsula taking control of the region"

"This mock-up below ,shows some of the opening move for U.S. forces.Naval units had secured the island to the west, and than special forces were airdropped in to take control of the airfield"

"Once the island to the west was under our control, it and an air facility in sourthern region of southern India were used to assit U.S. naval forces in clearign the larger island.Once an area was cleared, 3 full groups of special forces were again airdropped in.These units dug in and held the area til naval and air units cleared the main population center and airfield to the east, which 1 full group of special force unit than proceeded to occupy giving U.S. forces another airfield to use"

The next mock-up below, shows that the naval forces than moved down the channel clearing enemy units as it went.(((There are few ships better at shore bombardment inthe game than the ddx-21))).This included the destruction of naval , air and land enemy unit.
As the U.S. forces had not gone after the enemy air facilites in strength yet,the enemy still had and used its aircraft.
But they were no match for athe large force of ddx-21s.

A second naval force had also moved north along the penisula at the same time, removing almost all enemy units from the path of the lav-5s.

The few stacks of b-52hs in the area helped out in both cases.

Than the LAV-5s moved down the peninsula and crossed the channel over to the island to the west.

The decision on where the airfields are to be built for the attack on Australia has not yet been made.And so for the moment, the air facilites in Indomalaysia are safe from extinction.

Once the mech infrantry had crossed over onto the island, it was simply a matter of driving thru and putting the enemy cities that remained under occupation.
The naval units than moved onto attacking the southern island ,as did air units.Shown below

"The battle continues at the relative point shown in the mock-up above.Precise current locations are of course NOT going to made public at this time"

"This ends tonights briefing.Enjoy your evening and keep in your minds and hearts those men and women fighting on foreign shores, so you dont have to fight on your own".
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

The year is 2027, the day Oct 25

"Good afternoon, it is with great pleasure i come before you today to inform you that the Indomalaysian Government collapsed today.And that the region formily known as Indomalaysia will now become a territory of the U.S. and its citizens as legal residents of U.S. territory."

"We are now faced with only one region embracing hostility towards us, the region of Australia"

"A new weapon is being produced that will all but ensure that no more american lives are lost in bringing this Great War to an end"

"And we will bring it to an end"

"On that note we ask all citizens and legal residents to take this day to remember the lives lost in this sad conflict"

"Enjoy the rest of your day>This ends todays briefing"
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

The year is 2028, the day November 3

"Good evening,
Its been a long time since we since we've held a special update conference on the Great War.Almost a year ago we announced that only one region in the world still maintained a hostile stance towards this nation, and we told you of the new weapon with which we would bring an end to that last regions war against us"

"I come before you tonight to tell you that that weapon has now been in service for roughly 1 month and is doing even better than expected.In preperation for our use of this new weapon, we have attacked Australia with aircraft, missiles and naval units"
"In doing so we have destroyed almost every single military base, oil facility and military good plants the region has.We have done this will little to no loss of life on the part of our forces"

"In the past one of our halmarks and rallying cries has been "Leave no man behind".This refers to the steadfast belief and effort on our part that every soldier is important and that we would do our best not to desert them in any way"

"Today, with this demonstration we have prepared for you, we will set forth a new standard and a new rallying cry"

"As of today, we have lost circa 76,732 brave men and women in the struggle to end this bizzare and unasked for war.We today, say no more !"

"Please sit back and watch this demonstration"

((((If you have the pataince, watch the entire movie,even after the small action part is done shwoing.Pay particular attention after the bomb run to the lower right hand corner and the green text.I let this movie run, til all the messages for the units destroyed have be shown.Its hard to read, but you can make it out,and even see that the last word "destroyed" is the same on every new green text entry that appears.This gives a small idea of the extent of units destroyed)))))

"Here we see the new wonder unit in action.Circa 180 of these modern marvels descend upon the foe and destroy them in great numbers, with no loss or even risk to our men and women"

"We see here but a single strike in which circa 70 enemy units and circa 27,000 of their men are slain in mere heartbeats of time,with no loss to american lives.With in fact,NO risk to american lives !"

"This is the New Age of Warfare.Now is the age of technology, and what can be done will decide what will be done"

"Let the new call go forth to give any enemy who may arise against us pause, let the cry "No more of us will die, due to your foolishness" resound !"

"This war is not yet over, but due to this new weapon and our intelligent use of existing ones,not a single U.S. soldiers life should be put at risk as we progress to its end"

"We ask you to cheer and greet the soldiers returning home starting today.Though they are no longer needed on the lines, they have been there and fought bravely and surely for your freedom"

"As the above request implies, the vast majority of the armed forces of this great nation will be starting this very day to stand down and return home "

"Welcome them well"

"This ends todays briefing"
Chuckle TM
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Still a good AAR, I thought about sharing one on World War 3 myself, excpet I playing as Germany. I might do that sometime later since its been the longest game I ever played. Course I need to go back and finish a soldier's tale someday. That be something for everyone to look forward to as Bg matures and become a big time company.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Ya YOU !
Finish your AAR ! :P
Chuckle TM
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: Oh, I will just will take time, been busy is all. Besides, now I have to retrace the Cougar's steps or create new ones. That one unit was in every war and was nearly in every major battle while I played the campaign for the first time. It was my ace in the hole, if I needed to take something, that unit would. I don't remember the exact number of kills it had but it was well over 500. Anyway, I get back to finishing my AAR, we all may be gray headed by then.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

this AAR is the mother of all AARs

though i dont get the ****ing ending it was excellent
WHAT THE **** WAS THE dam WEAPON !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

if you could please make another one
the only thing i request is you get more detaild on "small" conflicts i wanted to know how russia fell how you slaughtered the baltic union

and if you plz how to run a top notch economy

(P.S. on the last request look at my signature
Economically people **** on me

"How come I have this mental image of tkobo's tanks running over these fleeing soldiers, saying 'what was that? oh, just a speed bump'... :)"
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Its not actually over :P

I just took a break and got caught up in other projects.I have probably 2 more small posts of info i can add at any time,just need to come back (dedicate some time) to it.

And those 2 posts wont be the end either :P

Probably soon.
Chuckle TM
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

ok but can you still give a good tutorial for a top notch economy
Economically people **** on me

"How come I have this mental image of tkobo's tanks running over these fleeing soldiers, saying 'what was that? oh, just a speed bump'... :)"
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8902

For s scenario with no world market, or one with a world market that has regions that do not, or soon will not belong to it.

Not indepth either, but enough to get you going
Chuckle TM
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

I cant seem to put building in hexs that are right next to each other, i have to build them with a 1 hex gap in between them, is there anyway to get around this or do i have to update my game?

Return to “After Action Reports”