F-117/ B-2/ F-22/ FB-22 NOT STEALTHY ENOUGH

In this thread you can discuss any thoughts you have about balance within the game. Does a particular unit need a specification changed? Is a stealth plane not stealthy enough? Do "Belli Bar" levels need to be changed? Let us know and discuss it all here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

I really don't use bombers anymore (even with high missile count) like I said before. Fighter bombers do the job a bomber would do faster. As for bombers the only thing I seen they were good for was bombing garrison who were entrenched in cities.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
Seydlitz
Major

Post by Seydlitz »

I never use bombers for direct attack. They're far to expensive. I usually only keep a squadron or two around to load up with anti-fortification missiles to destroy enemy bases.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

If you're concerned about the attack values of the bombers, you should start a new thread.

And remember, this layed dormant until I made a test case and is still going to be a bit. Make me a test case and you increase the chances of it getting looked at and integrated.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: I have finally done it. I managed to slip 3 ranger battalions into enemy territory. its really simple. All u have to have is a forest that runs into ur territory that goes into the region u want to slip into. There was even a bradley unit that traveled right where my rangers are. It didn't even see them because they were still in the forest. The only thing I can't figure out is how to destroy stuff without declaring war. If that's even possible.
Draken
General

Post by Draken »

bergsjaeger wrote: The only thing I can't figure out is how to destroy stuff without declaring war. If that's even possible.
It is not posible in the current engine... :-(
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: Oh well war it is then. I hope the rest of my army gets there in time.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

For update 5 the B-2 bomber stealth has been increased. We will use it as a test case for now so anyone concerned about this after update 5 comes out should try the B-2 and report back.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Will do. Got something else to test now.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

As for the F-22's stealth. Now I think its ok where it is. There's a F-22 that flys around here a lot. I spot it too easily. But I admit I wouldn't want to go aganist one with a F-16. A F-16 is always with it. The F-16 can't hang with the F-22.

Return to “Balance”