Some Soviet Units

In this thread you can discuss any thoughts you have about balance within the game. Does a particular unit need a specification changed? Is a stealth plane not stealthy enough? Do "Belli Bar" levels need to be changed? Let us know and discuss it all here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Leonidas
Sergeant

Some Soviet Units

Post by Leonidas »

Well, first how are calculated the prize of the units??? I dont know why units with less tech level and statics are more expensive than other betters and more moders

Second... the SSBN TK-208 Typhoon Only carried up 100 Missiles/Max size 10... vs the Delta III or IV that can carry 120/12 or the largest USA SSBN Ohio, that can carry 240/24.....

The SSBN Typhoon is the largest submarine in the world, and in the really can carry up to 20 of the big russian missiles.

Other Unit... The Helicopter YAK-60 ???????? with can carry 100 tn por unit??? this is real??? im trying to search in the web, but i dont found nothing. The biggest Helicopter in the world is the HALO (russian) than can carry 20 tn...

Thanks 4 all, and sorry 4 my english
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

The Yak-60 is not real, it is a fictional unit.

Most of the prices were researched as much as possible but there are a lot of conflicting reports. We never did find a satisfactory formula to apply to it, so I'm not surprised that some are a little off the mark. We will be attempting to have better balance checking for Supreme Ruler 2020. I will make note of the missile capacity of the Typhoon and make sure it is corrected. If you'd like it corrected for Supreme Ruler 2010, you'll have to see if someone in the community is working on a modded equipment file and ask them to add your corrections.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Balance”