Militis Unit-Pack MOD

If you have the desire to modify SR2010 here is where you can discuss and share your designs and ideas. NOTE: Mods are a change to the original program and are not supported by BattleGoat Studios.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Windmaker
Warrant Officer

Militis Unit-Pack MOD

Post by Windmaker »

After few weeks of playing with game files I have made small unit-pack which add's new units to the SR 2010 and modify some old one*.

This pack add's 97 new units (the list of new units is added to pack). There are no new graphics but in future maybe I will add some.

Here everyone can download the new version od mod (at the moment - 04.09.2008 version 1.00):
- http://www.militis.pl/pliki/MilitisUnitPack.rar

In future I want to add more units but I have to find which one are missing.

If someone want to add units to this mod please contact me and I will add theme in next version.

* - This is only my SRUNIT file and DEFAULT.UNI file - so if You have any other SRUNIT files you will lost units added by the old SRUNIT file - I have added units to SR 2010 version 4.6.1

Please comment this small mod :-)
Dragon-Style
Corporal

Re: Militis Unit-Pack MOD

Post by Dragon-Style »

Thanks for your effort
A similar mod for SR2020 would be great mate
I am desperately looking for a similar mod for SR2020 focusing on 90s and 00s equipment (F-16 C/D Block 52, T-72BV, Gazelle Helicopter, VAB variants, AIFV, and any other widespread equipment)
I would appreciate if you make a mod
Thanks

Sorry for my english
Windmaker
Warrant Officer

Post by Windmaker »

I never liked SR2020. I just worked on SR2010. |O
Dragon-Style
Corporal

Post by Dragon-Style »

Thanks for your fast reply
I liked SR1010 too i hated SR2020 at the first time...
But with updates SR2020 is getting better

Do you know how to convert your mod into SR2020, as i can't open it to see the characteristics you put for the units.
I can make them for SR2020 but i need the technical characteristics for the units.
Windmaker
Warrant Officer

Post by Windmaker »

Huh... If there are same type of files in SR2020 about units as they are in SR2010 - or similar, I can send the latest version of this pack - about 150% bigger then that one posted in 2008 But I don't guarantee it's balance, because it was changed so many times that some units are strange.
Dragon-Style
Corporal

Post by Dragon-Style »

I would be nice
thanks

Return to “Mods”