Adding New Units and New Countries

If you have the desire to modify SR2010 here is where you can discuss and share your designs and ideas. NOTE: Mods are a change to the original program and are not supported by BattleGoat Studios.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

jeffb
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes
Location: Skem, Outer Pieland or right side of the Pennines, or right side of Pennines, LANCS

Adding New Units and New Countries

Post by jeffb »

Hi

I have ordered Supreme Ruler 2010 from e-bay, so hopefully early next week i'll have the game. Just a quick number of questions.

1. I noticed from the Battle Goat 2010 main page, there is a listing of all the equipment in the game. Is possoble to add some of my own equipment/units to the game? The FV721 Fox Armoured Car is not in the Recon lists, SA331 Super Frelon helicopter is not in the Air Transport listing.
2. I dont know what countries are available in the game, but is possible to add countries to the game, ie Biafra, Katanga, Somaliland and South Sudan?

Many Thanks and appreciation.

Jeff
Wigan turnin Blue, My Ass!!!
Wigan RLFC
Ancient & Loyal 1872
Cherry & White Army
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Adding New Units and New Countries

Post by Balthagor »

There is a map editor available for SR2010 (it is included with one of the updates) so yes, you can change borders. You can also add equipment to the equipment list. I suggest reading the 2010 modding section of www.supremewiki.com
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
jeffb
Warrant Officer
Location: Skem, Outer Pieland or right side of the Pennines, or right side of Pennines, LANCS

Re: Adding New Units and New Countries

Post by jeffb »

Cheers,

Much appreciated.

Jeff
Wigan turnin Blue, My Ass!!!
Wigan RLFC
Ancient & Loyal 1872
Cherry & White Army

Return to “Mods”