High contrast UI mod - anyone interested?

If you have the desire to modify SR2010 here is where you can discuss and share your designs and ideas. NOTE: Mods are a change to the original program and are not supported by BattleGoat Studios.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

magnet
Corporal

Post by magnet »

Is this compatible with update #2?
HellBoyz77
Lieutenant

Post by HellBoyz77 »

Yes, i'm still using it
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Some of the graphics may have changed back to the original after the update. If I get a chance I'll drop Deanco an e-mail to let him know which pages need updating.

When using mods of this style, worst the update should do is "restore" certain elements to before the mod.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
magnet
Corporal

Post by magnet »

I notice that you added new icons in the latest patch, e.g. state department.

If Deanco's pre-patch mod doesn't include them, will they still be accessible?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

When you apply the patch, it will replace the pages he changed with the update ones. He'll need to update his mod to reflect the changes.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
deanco
Major

Post by deanco »

Hi,

I worked like a dog all weekend and haven't had a chance to look at squat. The rest of the time, I've been trying to get Portugal's economy going. :) I'll be back on the case soon, and I have version 2 of the Base Locator mod almost ready, so hang in there...

DeanCo--
Zickefoose
Warrant Officer

Post by Zickefoose »

Well I figured this to be the best time than not to say this, if it has not been pointed out. But, on the cheat page http://www.supremewiki.com/Cheats Says that the allunit and the onedaybuild do nothing ? For me they do, Allunit one works however all the research is still in the pool for me to research but I can build any unit. The onedaybuild one seems to work and sometimes it won't.
This may have been pointed out but anyway...

Return to “Mods”