Hi Vis mod update

If you have the desire to modify SR2010 here is where you can discuss and share your designs and ideas. NOTE: Mods are a change to the original program and are not supported by BattleGoat Studios.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

deanco
Major

Hi Vis mod update

Post by deanco »

Hi people,

The Hi Vis Mod is pretty much done, so I'm risking the wrath of the mods and posting one last heads up on the General Forum, in case some of you don't know. What started as a simple darkening of the backgrounds to make the text easier to read, has turned into a full blown mod, with a bunch of tiny changes here and there that *should* make your life easier playing SR2010. The list of changes is at the wiki, so check it out.

BTW, the mod is compatible with the demo (update 2 installed) as well.

Mods, please send me to the right forum. :)

DeanCo--
Extreem
Sergeant

Post by Extreem »

Great mode coulent play supreme whitout it really nice job
i just dl 1.6 and i dont know if you wanted it this way but first there is the files then a folder that says SR2010_HI_VIS_MOD-1. whit the exakt same files for the exeption of thumbs.db so which shud i put in i read the read me but they are also the same
deanco
Major

Post by deanco »

Throw that folder in the trash, man, it's a mistake. Then install like you always do.

The corrected zip has been reuploaded to the wiki, so it's OK from now on.

Sorry for the confusion...

DeanCo--
Baloogan
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Baloogan »

Another post in support of deanco and his mod. :D
Missiles!! Nukes!
3iff
Brigadier Gen.

Post by 3iff »

Fantastic with those build numbers on. Makes knowing build capacity at a base so easy...

Nice one...
deanco
Major

Post by deanco »

3iff wrote:Fantastic with those build numbers on. Makes knowing build capacity at a base so easy...
Glad you find it useful. The thing that's great is that you can see the badges (assuming they're not blocked by a city) from say, mid-zoom on the map. When starting a new region, you can see exactly how much you can produce, and where your big producers and bases are, in about 10 sec.

I've used them for quite a few games now and I wouldn't want to go back to the old style.

DeanCo--

Return to “Mods”