Need tech tree

Discuss Research and Social Aspects of the game here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

Bigred14
Sergeant

Need tech tree

Post by Bigred14 »

Is there a tech tree? Something to look at to say OK to get these I need to do this this and this.
ainsworth74
Colonel

Post by ainsworth74 »

yeh that would be very useful I often just leave reserch to the AI, so I don't know what I am going to be able to build.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Sir Edmund Burke
Dakini
Sergeant

Post by Dakini »

I found a tech tree .pdf in the main SR2010 folder. I think it was part of the orginal install. Is that what you're looking for?
3iff
Brigadier Gen.

Post by 3iff »

But I don't get that with the demo (at least I don't recall seeing it). I did find the tech.csv file but that's not in a friendly readable form.
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

i can send you the pdf file if you give me your email. i warn you its almost impossible to read correctly

its a HUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEE map with very small letters saying what is what. you have to zoom 400% to read it and then you still have no clue what is what, because teh enxt and previous tech are not seen.

Its better to look at the wickki and see what are good techs to have.
3iff
Brigadier Gen.

Post by 3iff »

I'll pass for the moment, thanks. I can just about cope with what I have at the moment and I'm slowly learning some associations. I have enough trouble reading normal text!

I'm simply using the demo as a learning experience, able to try different things without the worry of spoiling a proper campaign.

It's likely that someone will be able to make a simplified readable tech tree...maybe even me. I just need to find somewhere that sells the game...
Franky Vally

Need the pdf.

Post by Franky Vally »

Hello,

I am currently playing the demo version and would like to receive the tech tree pdf.

Please send it at frankyvally@hotmail.com

Thank you

Franky Vally

Return to “Department of Interior - Research and Social Services”