Brasil (Brazil)

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

Re: Brasil (Brazil)

Post by GIJoe597 »

You cannot tow, per say, but you can "load" them into a truck/ship/plane/helo if their weight is low enough. When I play in South America I use Helo's to move most things. The lack of infrastructure and supply really hampers ground movement. Note about a units weight. When you view it from the Technical Readout it shows default weight which does not include ammo/fuel etc. To see true weight, hover your mouse on a unit when it is deployed and "in supply".

Missiles - look at the Size of the missile, versus the unit you are trying to load them into. Maybe they are too large? Let us know if that was the issue.

BGs- To get the higher numbers use the keypad of your keyboard. 12 will be 2, 13 will be 3 etc. To make a BG in that number set, select the unit(s) press Control and select a number from the keypad.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
BillSirKill
Sergeant

Post by BillSirKill »

thanks... will try those ideas
Shoedidoe
Warrant Officer

Post by Shoedidoe »

Sooooo...

Things didn´t go bad. Too bad, at least. Not what I wanted, but maybe I can leave with it. Don´t know yet how, but we will see 8_

So, China got Russia waaaaay sooner than I expected and my first attempted to take the norther oil platforms did end in much sore and lost of some high tech units. So I decided to reinforce and try to take the far-East island and see a way to protect the platforms I have there.

But before I got there, Russia falls and the AI distributed the country on the many, many contenders it had.

Brasil amongst them.

Initially, I was happy to see that half of the island was given to me.

Later, I discovered that the norther platforms and a lotta of icy islands, too!

Thanks, AI! :lol:

Now is to prepare to conquer the South and Central Americas. I hope China goes in war against the States :evil:
Shoedidoe
Warrant Officer

Post by Shoedidoe »

Just got beeped and discovered that the repairs of two oil platforms are done, but in a internal sea between Turks, Iranians, Chinese, etc.

In there are the others offshore oil platforms of Russia and apparently I own those, too!

As consequence of so many facilities and jobs in the army/oil industry, Infl. has rise a few points. Will have to stay a while without building...
Shoedidoe
Warrant Officer

Post by Shoedidoe »

Some status that I have a dear for my country now:

Health: 200%

Infra: 200%

Education: 133.7% (some research will add some more rating shortly, but the full bar appears to not do more than 133%)

Literacy: 100% (take that, endemic national illiteracy :evil: )

Emigration: 29k

Immigration: 1900k

Deaths: 2850k

Births: 6750k

Pop: 278 millions (and growing. I expected to surpass Indonesia in a few years)

Tourism is low due recent hostilities between Brasil and Russia, but now with peace archived, it´s growing again, already over 50%.
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Excellent

Shoedidoe
Warrant Officer

Post by Shoedidoe »

Treasury is getting sacked, thought. But that is what communists scumbags are for: expend and invest!

Unepl. is falling and as consequence Infl. is rising. But a 20-very-big-bucks on Treasury, I think i can absorb that. Prices has not changed proportion to prod/cost in a looooog time, too.

GDP now skyrocketing. In a few months got from 39 to 43. Hope to get at 45 when most my offshore supporting/building facilities are done and see if Infl. goes down again.

Still have to decide about attacking Colombia/Venezuela. I would like to do it with a type III infantry, even if the the one I have now, type II, have done some amazing stuff all alone against other infantry. But I saw that what REALLY won the war for China was the type IV. Those guys took hits all over and just marched over Moskva like it had no artillery, tanks, missiles or engineers at all!

And Russia had a LOT of units.

Not best tech level, but a LOTTA.

Anyway, there is the American presence in Venezuela and Colombia. Just some infantry units. I think they are waiting to see if in a eventual war, they can keep their position and used it to keep a foot in South America.

I don´t like no damn Yankee breathing on my neck, no sir, thank you.

So, maybe I will attack with type II units and see if the type III comes on time to end it.
Shoedidoe
Warrant Officer

Post by Shoedidoe »

Tech Level: 155
Shoedidoe
Warrant Officer

Post by Shoedidoe »

Yeah, got a little bored and resolved to start the conquest of South America. Also, doing some renovation at Cons./Elect. facilities.

Tech level is expensive as hell (level 64 now) but the units are formidable. The type 2 hover Infant. did fantastic, with HEAVY and DECISIVE support of the Air Force. No provocation did work, my bases in Asia were ready and running, the renovation and research efforts were, are, taking a good bite of my treasury, no I thought it was as good time for a unified South America.

Used Suriname as starter, to put me closer to Venezuela.

UN didn´t like a bit and told me to stand down or get kicked out. ALL the countries that I didn´t have a Alliance changed to HIGH probability of attack. Sure enough, after a few days Colombia declared war. After that the war declarations came one after another.

Now, this was bad and good. Good because all theses war declarations and hostilities on all fronts put the UN out of my back. Bad because I had no Infant. To do nothing, just a few Hovers in Suriname and on the principal lanes. Had to use and sacrifice a lot air units, but did hold the fort until more hovers were ready and started moving on.

By the time I had a few Infant. and supply trucks, all my neighbors were at war with me. Took Suriname, Guynea and Paraguay first. Followed by Chile, Peru and Ecuador. Finally, Colombia and Venezuela, were I suspected the USA units were there to have some land in case if country elimination. Was hard to secure a supply route and the many fronts presented many situations demanding different answers. Luck me that move planes is a lot faster than infantry.
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Shoedidoe wrote:Luck me that move planes is a lot faster than infantry.

I can see the lightbuld over your head... it looks like we have an air power (force projection/defensive and logistics), convert here. :)

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”