Cheat engine table for GC 6.81

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

nimrod
Corporal
Human: Yes

Cheat engine table for GC 6.81

Post by nimrod »

here's a cheat engine table for supreme ruler gold edition 6.8.1 (from gamers gate but should work for everyone)

you will need cheat engine 6.0 (the version i built it in)

place the file on the desktop, run the game, double click on the file, if it doesn't associate with cheat engine you will have to do that manually then link cheat engine to the game

i got the idea from http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 63&t=18631 so thanks Overlord

Its currently in its final state (As long as the game doesn't change)

Money
Resource stockpiles
Approval (military and populace)
reserves
research efficiency (increases research speed)
all the government support aspects (police finding etc)
SupremeRuler2020GC - v1.0.zip
Note:
This is the final version all spelling and options should be added.

be careful as the addition of lots of resources to your stockpiles causes population explosions as all needs seem to be met.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by nimrod on Oct 13 2011, edited 1 time in total.
MadsMartin
Corporal

Re: Cheat engine table for GC 6.81

Post by MadsMartin »

Thanks for this.

I admit I am to lazy to do it myself :wink:
But if you plan to continue updating it with the options Overlord have in his for Cold War then I would of course be even more grateful :lol:

anyway thanks again, hope to see you made an update sometime :-)
nimrod
Corporal

Post by nimrod »

i'mk currently iun the middle of assingment for school, they finish in the next week.

i'll finish it then
Tigri
Sergeant

Post by Tigri »

can u add inflation and unnemployment :D modifiers it would be great if we had those...good luck with school :D
MadsMartin
Corporal

Post by MadsMartin »

no worries Nimrod, everyone have things to keep us busy.
so no rushing you from me, just wanted to say thanks and express my gratitude if you continue the work.
When ever you get around to do it I will say thanks a lot :-)

and of course good luck with the school assignment :wink:
jrhindo
Sergeant

Post by jrhindo »

Anyone also noticed that when you use the cheat table your pop jumps super high?

I have like 000,000,000,000,000,000,000, pop (its so big i cant see what it is actually) and a similar GDP. My economy died obviously because i cant keep up with the demand but i dont seem to get bad effects.
nimrod
Corporal

Post by nimrod »

jrhindo wrote:Anyone also noticed that when you use the cheat table your pop jumps super high?

I have like 000,000,000,000,000,000,000, pop (its so big i cant see what it is actually) and a similar GDP. My economy died obviously because i cant keep up with the demand but i dont seem to get bad effects.
see the first post^. The problem seems to be that as the potential supply rushes past the potential consumption, the demand for the goods must increase causeing a population boom.

in my games i can reduce it by not increasing supplys to much. e.g times current resources by 100 or 1000.

also AI resource control seems to help as well
reichfyhrer
Corporal

Post by reichfyhrer »

Very nice table and guide!
I tried and working perfectly with version 6.8.1!

Thank you my friend! :)
masboleng
Private

Post by masboleng »

update table ct

http://www.4shared.com/rar/sk1nsIcX/Sup ... kasku.html
the update include
+ GDP
+ Inflation
+ Popultion
+ Annual Projection
+ Tech Level
+ Production
+ demand and uses

regards to bg forum & nimrod
Luffiu
Corporal

Post by Luffiu »

i got a problem with CE for 6.8.1, for for first there's nothing wrong with the cheat, but i realize something wrong with it after a couple hour i used it. i used indonesia and of course use the cheat, but malaysia got the effect too, i don't know what happen but ignore it because i already planing to attack it. after malaysia dow to me for first there's nothing wrong with it because our unit do the job like the usual, kill or be killed. but after that i use amphibious attack to land my army to their main land my unit and malaysia unit didn't want to fight each other, even my unit getting close to their city, nothing happen. i can't control their city, as well as with them also can not attack me |O . i can attack them but using missile, but it will be useless when I can not take over their city. is someone can help me? :-(

-my GDP stop on 158 B :roll: because i stop it with CE before something bad with demand happen.
-my money? don't ask it
-i using research cheat to make research efficience onto 2000%
-i using cheat demand for vital production, because GDP effect.

can someone know what wrong with my problem? :-( |O

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”