Trading on world market

Imports, Exports, Taxes & Social Spending... discuss these topics here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

galin56
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Trading on world market

Post by galin56 »

Hi all. I'm playing this game since a 2-3 days so I am not sure about many things how they worked. I produce everything of 100% of capacity because the production cost is less than a market price. When I make bigger surplus I go to the world market and looking for biggest importers of that stock. After I double-clicked on the country I select the stock and with the slider adjust the quantity. After that I have to adjust the quantity of money I want for the stock. And here is the big problem. With the slider is very hard to select the exact sum, because the step is too big. And I use the button equalize to trade value. But this trade value - is the market price or productin cost at I produce them. If it is production price - is not good for me. And I always can get a litlle bit more money than that trade value but the with this slider I can't adjust it. Why don't have a window when to can input numbers with exact sum you want. In this way with this slider I'm loosing money every time only because of this slider. Or there is such window with numbers to input, but I can't find it?
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Re: Trading on world market

Post by GIJoe597 »

Use the SHIFT and ALT keys..

Hover the mouse over the slider bar, press and hold SHIFT, scroll mouse wheel, will move LARGE increments.

Hover the mouse over the slider bar, press and hold ALT, scroll mouse wheel, will move SMALL increments.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
galin56
Sergeant

Re: Trading on world market

Post by galin56 »

Thanks. I'll try that. If it work this will be very helpfull for me!

Return to “Production & Economy - 2020”