AI difficulty? Dumb/Smart AI

Place any military topics in this forum. How long can you run your country peacefully?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

I AM S.R.
Private
Human: Yes

AI difficulty? Dumb/Smart AI

Post by I AM S.R. »

Hey everyone! First time post! let me start by saying I have been playing SR for a long time. I've tried other geopolitical games but none stand up to SR. Whenever I'm in the mood for world domination, I always go back to SR2020.

Okay, I have a question. How do I make the AI smarter? It seems like the AI is random, most of the time I start a new game on All normal difficulty, the AI is retarded! They'll attack random countries and can wage war for YEARS and never get anywhere.

BUT! There have been times when I start the game on normal difficulty that the AI is amazing, for instance, one game the US AI conquered all of central America in 3 years! And India actually defeated Pakistan. And Germany was taking out countries left and right! I was the Georgia Republic :lol:

(btw the former scenario is the most common)

So, what controls this? How can I improve the AI and make its intelligence not so random, I've tried the difficulty settings and Ruge's mod. Nothing is more annoying than 50 countries going to war and 20 years later, they are still at it.

Thanks!

Return to “Military - 2020”