Supply Issues

Place any military topics in this forum. How long can you run your country peacefully?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Clubfoot55
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Supply Issues

Post by Clubfoot55 »

I was playing as New Zealand on capture victory, and I wanted a secure off of the main island location to store my command unit. I understand that typically the AI will not attempt naval invasions, but I wanted to do it just because... well, why not? Anyway, I landed several engineer units of different types on a nearby island to get supply up so I could build an Air Field. I waited for a long time, even trying the construction order to help. I checked the forum, and everything I saw I tried. I should also mention that I am using the newest version with the Gold add on.
number47
General
Human: Yes

Re: Supply Issues

Post by number47 »

Clubfoot55 wrote:Anyway, I landed several engineer units of different types on a nearby island to get supply up so I could build an Air Field. I waited for a long time, even trying the construction order to help.
The engineers don't create supply but they can build in 0% supply hex. Once you build military hex there (in 0% supply hex), the hex itself will start generating supply and than you will be able to build other things within that hex...
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Return to “Military - 2020”