Help with stubborn unit file, please!

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Kruppcake
Corporal
Human: Yes

Help with stubborn unit file, please!

Post by Kruppcake »

Greetings!

I am creating a Supreme Ruler 2020 mod which reflects the Modular Army concept that the US Army has implemented over the past decade. The mod also includes a complete order of battle (unit names and TOE) for all US services based on the current and anticipated force structure, many updates to the US map and a unit table with over 500 new entries and/or modifications of existing entries. The OOB and OOF compile fine, but my final unit file resolutely resists. Earlier versions compiled, but somewhere in my last iteration something went pear-shaped. I've tried just about every possible trick I know, but can't get it to work and can't see the problem. I may have been working with it so long that I'm staring the problem in the face and just can't see it.

I'm hoping someone has the time and generosity to take a look at the file and try to see if they can spot the problem or get it to compile. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Here is the file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tmaav713kx21447

Kruppcake

[edit by moderator: thread moved to SR2020 section]

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”