War :?

Get installation help, discuss issues, and submit bug reports in this section. Take a read through before posting... sometimes your problem may have already been discussed.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

eimatam
Corporal
Human: Yes

War :?

Post by eimatam »

Hello everyone again... Now I want to ask about war... I did some readings and I know that I can't raise my war justification D: BUT the question are: 1: Can I actually do something to create more wars in the world... 2: How can I become superpower of the world if I'm not getting war justification and other "sh**" ? I tried to declare war on Guyana (Playing as Venesuela) and then I got attacked by brazil... Well not big deal.. Yet, I took out 500000~ km2 of Brazil's territory and then it happend :S I got attacked by EVERY nation in South Brazil EVEN my allies... Of course after that I lost all my possible economy from trade went to 1,000+ minus and started loosing my troops :( So I'm really waiting for answers :) Thanks !

P.S Played for about 3 years and only war in the world was N.Korea vs S.Korea and South China vs Tibet, Vietnam and Laos

P.P.S As far as I got a lot of money from Petroleum I Started buying things from Moscow/North China, I bought everything till nukes then I builded 6 atomic missiles and I was like if Colombia will try to do something they will taste these nukes and then thay will be easy to take over (sorry for my english). But I launched it.... And... Bum nothing happend, only city lost 33% of lives and only 1 tank lost 1/10 lives (there was about 20 tanks and only one got hitted and lost only 1/10 lives D: I was expecting to kill at least 15 tanks there D: What is wrong ? Did I did something wrong ? Or is it supposed to happen with pretty much starting Northern China's nukes ? :) THANKS FOR ANSWERS
number47
General
Human: Yes

Re: War :?

Post by number47 »

eimatam wrote:Now I want to ask about war... I did some readings and I know that I can't raise my war justification D: BUT the question are: 1: Can I actually do something to create more wars in the world...
You can't raise your justification but you can raise theirs...which results in them declaring on you and you don't suffer diplomatic penalties :D

The easiest way is to constantly send your spies to sabotage their buildings. Choose the capital or big military installation which will be most difficult to spy because you want your spies to be caught. Every spy that is caught increases their CB and likelihood of attack. :wink:

Oh, almost for forgot. This works best (fastest) on stronger countries that are more developed than you and have good inteligence funding level...
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Return to “Support & Issues - 2020”