Porduction Popup

Discussion about Production and Resources

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Mitchell
Lieutenant

Porduction Popup

Post by Mitchell »

I would appreciate some help understanding teh Production popup dialog, specifically the numbers presented to the right in the Overview, Import and Export pages. The WM is always represented for each commodity, and two numbers display, one looks like a price per unit, the other a quantity. Sometimes other regions, including the one I am playing, are listed, too, again with a price / quantity. I've looked and looked in teh manual, but cannot find what these represent; the section on the Production popup doesn't say much more than it's a consolidation of the bottom panels. I am trying really hard to understand and work with the economic model in this game, and with teh balance of trade in particular. Can somebody please provide, or point me in the direction of, a thorough description of the Production popup, especially as it relates to Import and Export? It would be greatly appreciated!

Great sim/game - Thanks in advace!
Mitchell
red
General

Re: Porduction Popup

Post by red »

Mitchell wrote:The WM is always represented for each commodity, and two numbers display, one looks like a price per unit, the other a quantity. Sometimes other regions, including the one I am playing, are listed, too, again with a price / quantity.
The World Market or region name is the seller, the numbers show the quantity of the selected commodity which they are selling, and the price that they are selling it. If your region shows up, this is because your minister is selling surplus stocks of that commodity.

Return to “Production - Commerce Department”