Problem with power

Discussion about Production and Resources

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

chris953
Warrant Officer

Post by chris953 »

I made some tests and I think the problem is with uranium. If I build uranium mine to produce enough I get no problem of raw material shortage. The bug is with the quantity of uranium I can buy to the world market
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

I'm still waiting to hear back from George on what he finds, but thanks for the info. I'll let him know.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

The problem with the raw materials produciton has been identified in another thread. Since it will get locked (now that we determined this is not a bug) further discussion on the issue can be done here.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

I think you posted wrong link in that locked thread. It links to itself.
Eric Larsen
Colonel

Post by Eric Larsen »

chris953 wrote:I think that electric production depend of coal, uranium and petrol and I have no shortage with this product because I think I have enough money to buy them from the world market.

So I can't understand why my real electric production is under my capacity.
chris953,
How much stock do you have of petroleum, uranium and coal? If you have less than one full day of demand for these items this can lead to a product shortage for power production even though you may have enough to purchase these goods on the market. I've noticed that if I have less than a full day's supply of energy resources that I'll see a small amount of power not getting produced regardless of how much I might buy that day. To ensure proper power production make sure to crank up your power resources stock on hand to over one day.
Thanks,

Eric Larsen

Return to “Production - Commerce Department”