Surrendering a product to import

Discussion about Production and Resources

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

The Khan
General

Surrendering a product to import

Post by The Khan »

When a product like industrial material is at least 5000$more expensive, and to make it more efficient results in spending almost half a billion every day, and World Market has it MUCH cheaper and in plenty, is it OK to buy from them? Also the upkeep for industrial plants suck ass.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Nothing wrong with buying goods from someone else cheaper than you can make the, just beware of chinese made toys :P

AND

Remember ,likely sooner or later they (who ever it is your buying from) are not going to be your friend,so be prepared to start making the goods yourself at some point :wink:
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

tkobo wrote:Nothing wrong with buying goods from someone else cheaper than you can make the, just beware of chinese made toys :P

AND

Remember ,likely sooner or later they (who ever it is your buying from) are not going to be your friend,so be prepared to start making the goods yourself at some point :wink:
I am trying to corner the World Market's oil sales in France scenario, I have only a dying angry ally which is going to collapse soon, so I thought I could become oil independent, but damn, it takes too much to corner them, the investments are going to take years to increase to a cheaper level than of world market.I made Barcelona slink to a corner while I took largest chunks of Madrid and Portugal, so I am left a bit behind industrial, consumer and electricity during war (couldn't invest much in eff when airstrikes threaten Marseille itself)

I guess it was a stupid idea anyway trying to use synth fuel(ethanol).

Maybe I'll buy everything from World market and sell at high domestic rates. My inflation is at 11% How do I reduce it?

Return to “Production - Commerce Department”