Brazil, the new superpower. (AAR with screenshots)

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Chaim
Major

Brazil, the new superpower. (AAR with screenshots)

Post by Chaim »

About the game
Global Crisis, military difficult on very hard, economic and diplomatic on normal. No debt, no critical UN (both intended to be AI friendly), no enhanced spotting or firing range (for roleplay purposes). Nukes allowed with severe consequences. World in high volatility, after all it is a global crisis.
I intend to roleplay, meaning no tech trade of any kind and no war declaration under 75% of causus beli.

South American Superpower.

The year is 2020 after the global economic crisis and withdraw of US from the role of world watchdog, new Brazilian conservative government decided to take a more active role in worldwide politics and “elected” me to guide them.

The economic strategy.

The economic strategy is to produce everything with surplus and be a major world exporter. First of all came the industrialization, in 3 months we were able to multiply several times its capacity for industrial goods being capable of making more 95.000 tons per day. Also we expanded its military goods capacity from 500 to 13.000 tons per day. But my trainee (not me, NOT ME) made a mistake, ordered the construction of 95 hidro power plants creating a several drain on our industrial goods and making a foreign debt of more than half trillion dollars, my trainee will got no wage for 2 million years until he pays the debt. On april everything was more stable and I could focus on other issues.

The Military strategy.

Since I did not want to ruin our relations with UN and the rest of the world was decided that no war declarations would come under less than 75% of causus beli. But l am aware of the menace that Venezuela and Argentina meant and decided to lure them to attack us (they had enough causus beli to do so). So, no deployments were made, defcon were kept at level 5, and we increased the garrisons only to 300.000 men with a million more in reserve (manually reinforcing the frontier areas).

The diplomatic strategy.

In order to be able to lure Venezuela and Argentina to attack us, I decided to make only a small number of alliances and save the superpower alliances only after I got the war declarations, or they could be afraid of attacking me. Also, to fulfill the economic agenda we would need good standings to UN in order to get higher loans, meaning make many alliances with small and weak countries and many treaties (free trade, free flow and criminal extradiction). After neutralizing Argentina and Venezuela we would pursue and agenda of freeing the world of warmongering countries, starting in Africa.
To get the necessary CB for future war declarations we made some strategic alliances with some countries knowing that when they start to be attacked we would get CB against their enemies.

The scientific agenda.

My first priority was to research large civilian cargo ships and V-30 Inhauma Corvette (60 days of building, harpoon missile capable). After that I focused on bonus techs in order to raise tech level, and after I finish more research centers (want to 14 operations on my own territory) I would make a priority of units designs and social techs, leaving military ones as a low priority (I would not get many new designs anyway).

The first months.

The first months 2 were difficult, we made 50 land factories, close to each other and shutdown the other 6 and built 6 naval factories raising my naval capacity to 8. Also we were suffered from high Industrial goods price caused by my high demand (140.000 per day VS 12.000 of original producing capacity), more than 115.000 per unit at highest what made my debt jump to 500.000 billions.
One of my first alliances was with Israel, for obvious CB reasons and because I decided that the Jewish state should survive at all costs. But only on march I could really started to help them by sending 50 light infantry units, goods of all kinds, and money.
My strategy in South America worked better than I expected, Argentina declared war on us on February 3rd and Venezuela on April 11th. Against Argentina, since the declared war way before I was ready, I used what I got (2 full brigades by a light 5 FB air flotilla and supply planes, and spies for intelligence) to conquer a small portion of their country and fortify there (see SC bellow).

Last edited by Chaim on Jan 12 2009, edited 2 times in total.
Chaim
Major

Re: South American Superpower (Brazil, GC)

Post by Chaim »

The Israeli question

Israel was pretty fast and took Lebanon just after the game started but the war with Syria and Egypt was taking most of their troops, the light infantry that I sent did no good and took the lives of many of their soldiers due to artillery fire and tanks, the supply trucks did no good also since they were sent right to the enemy lines.
When it couldn’t get worst it got, Jordan declared war and started to send wave after wave of units, and they were allied with Egypt. At this point, Venezuela had already declared war on us, but I was forced to pull back 50 EE-11 infantry (shot bellow) that were massing at their frontier and gave them to the Israelis, my invasion of Venezuela was postponed to July 2020.

But the miracle always come when necessary, after a few weeks Jordan and Syria went to war and now the situation is kind of stabilized, but I guess that the Israeli armed force did not have the necessary reserves to deploy all EE-11 that I sent them, so I shipped 15 EE-11 battalions (meaning 3 light armored infantry brigades) to help them to hold the line against the Egyptians (100% CB).
At this point, the main concern is with Saudi Arabia, they are at war with Israel but sent no troops trough the 16km of frontier that they have with each other. When they do, I don’t think that Israel will be able to hold.

The Venezuelan Campaign

After much delay I launched my attack against Venezuela in order to pacify the region and avenge the sunk of our first nuclear powered submarine (see nations description in game). The starting forces were 50 EE-11armored infantry, 30 light infantry (to reinforce the brigades and secure the conquered areas), and 80 Heavy Supply trucks plus the airflotila that fought in Argentina and their supply planes. Since they were at war also with Colombia, my ally, I decided to bypass their Capital and conquer the rest of the country before taking it, an earlier surrender means losing half of Venezuela to the Colombians.
Take a look at the screenshot bellow.

The Campaign is looking good and no units have been lost so far.

Closing comments for the first part of this AAR.

First of all, a clarification. A full brigade means a full stack of 7 units, a medium brigade means 6 units, a light means 5 and a depleted brigade means 4 units. A division means 35 units plus support of any kind. An air flotilla means 7 units, and an air force (1st, 2nd) means 25 air units of any kind. A task force means 7 ships and subs, a fleet 30. Task forces and air flotillas follow the same logic of the brigades.
For the next part of this AAR, I plan to finish Venezuela and start the build up to finish Argentina, including 50 shining Osorio tanks (screenshot on part 2). After that I plant to go to Africa, Angola so far. Also, I hope that Paraguay attacks me, but I don’t think that this is going to happen since I am now allied with USA, UK, France, Germany and many other countries (Russia and China hates me and are fighting each other)
Diplomatically, my strategy worked and I have good relations with most of world and few countries have more than 50% CB, medium or higher likehood to attack me.
Chaim
Major

Re: Brazil, the new superpower. (AAR with screenshots)

Post by Chaim »

Part 2 (please comment)

Finishing the war on the north.

After following the strategy already explained for Venezuela the enemy had only left its Capital and surrounding cities under their control. The final assault happened as explained in SC bellow. First we attacked from the west and them from the south and east in other to make a full scale assault to their Capital and reduce my losses. By doing so, at the beginning of the final battle we are going to be able to start the combat with 3 full brigades of heavy infantry supported by a constant flow of reinforcements and nearby supply trucks, soon after we cleared a northern city a 4th full brigade joined the battle.

Venezuela surrendered on August 26, 2020 just after the fall of Caracas. All the war cost me more than 20.000 causalities and 2 units lost to a very stupid mistake (one brigade attacked a western city by a mountain, got on heavy fire from the garrisons of 2 cities and lost 2 EE-11 before could retreat, even on fastest speed)

Israel and their troubles.

Saudi Arabia moved to conquer Israel and gave them a hard time, no sign yet of the EE-11 that I gave them. My expeditionary force of 15 EE-11 arrived there, I tried to get neutral fire and see if my CB raises against Jordan, for no effect. After a few weeks the front stabilized and I decided to ship my units back to Brazil.

The north is gone, time to move south.

I left all my light infantry on Venezuela all around the country for occupation purposes using light brigades (4 units). The EE-11 and supply trucks were sent back to my factories south of Brazilia to rearm, repair and rest. I was planning to postpone my invasion of Argentina to later 2020 but they landed troops by sea on the southern area of my country and took a few of my cities before I could drove them back so I decided to launch an attack earlier, but not move to their Capital.
First of all I needed to deal with their transports, I sent a submarine to block the exit from Buenos Aires bay, on their way they sunk a fully loaded enemy transport. Also I used my spy net to locate their transports near their ports and used a full air flotilla to sink 2 transports and damage 1 of them.

Operation Colorado

For an attack or Argentina I had only 83 EE-11 and a similar number of supply trucks available (no light infantry). Also I got 50 new battalions of the shinning EE-T1 Osorio MBT (SC bellow). So, an attack to their Capital was out of question, my western flank would be exposed and I couldn’t be able to gather enough troops to take Buenos Aires without heavy losses. Also, with most of their Country still on their hands was very unlikely that they would surrender.

In order to answer the need for an offensive I decided to conquer the northern part of their country in an operation called “Colorado”. As explained bellow, it is composed by a main attack of infantry using their roads and aimed to conquer some very important cities in the region and move the battle line to the south protecting my flank and allowing an attack on Buenos Aires, when we finish I expect to receive more 50 EE-11 from my factories and the return of my expeditionary force from Israel. To support and avoid any problems with territorial being lost for lack of supply, I plan an advance outside the roads using lines of 2 tanks (with supply trucks near of course) on each hex and full brigades scattered to take small cities on the way.

Sadly, I know that I am going to be forced to leave depleted brigades behind to protect my new frontier from any attacks from Bolivia of Chile, but since they got no CB and their defcon is at level 5, I think it is very unlikely.

On part 3,

The results of Operation Colorado, the final attack on Buenos Aires (will they surrender or not), the new advance south if necessary, the economic progress, causalities lists, preparations for the African campaign, the fate of Israel and much more. I accept suggestions and requests.
funkymatic
Sergeant

Post by funkymatic »

Nice AAR so far! I'm interested in the African leg... i've always left cross-ocean continental warfare until late game purely due to logistical reasons.
TM (Ghost)
Captain

Post by TM (Ghost) »

Good AAR.
(Brazil would naver ally with Israel IRL, though... :wink:)
Chaim
Major

Post by Chaim »

Part 4,

Operation Colorado (results)

The operation went well, we meet little resistance and achieved all objectives in less than 1 week. The tank column worked pretty well and took great amounts of land securing the flanks for my infantry units.
At the end of the operation the front line received a reinforcement of 50 EE-11 and I decided to prepare the final assault on Buenos Aires hoping that the outcome of operation Colorado and the loss of their Capital could be enough to convince them to surrender.

Operation Plata (The fall of Buenos Aires)

The attack in Buenos Aires was planned to be a classic siege warfare, first I would circle the urban area securing my rear and flanks with depleted brigades of tanks and infantry and them attack from all sides.
As you can see on the map above my first move was to circle the city and attack the military base with 2 full tanks brigades (orange arrow). It came worst than expected, we won causing a huge destruction to the enemy, but 1 brigade left the battle with 50% of strength and the other one with 75% (no unit losses). I am starting to guess that the problem was my low defcon which reduced my efficiency and the low attacking range of my EE-T1 tanks.
After cleaning the base we circled the city and launched a full scale attack, to my surprise Buenos Aires itself had 4 towed artillery battalions and a nearby city had another 1 plus a SS-80 Astros rocket artillery. I used my air support in an attempt to clear the Artilleries but could only kill the Astros before my losses were to heavy to keep fighting.
The outcome was obvious, I took an incredible amount of losses having to retreat and send to repairs more than 75% of my army but we kept the pressure and in the end their Capital felt.
Argentina didn’t surrender and moved their Capital to a place a bit south. I tried to see my fighting condition and realized that I could only field 2 full and 1 medium infantry brigades and decided to take my time to lick my wounds. The losses in men were something around 40.000 for me and a bit higher for them.
After taking the last cities of their urban area I moved those brigades to their new Capital and took it, for no surrender. They moved their Capital to the west and I attacked it also, but still no surrender. I realized that if Argentina is going to surrender I would need a big crushing operation to break their morale.

Operation Hades

So, in order to finish them off a big operation was set with starting line at December 10th,2020 (20 days ahead). On the meantime I finished repairing my infantry and received another reinforcement of 50 EE-11.
For the first time we had air choppers for supplies, 25 Bo heavy lifters were finished (worldwide available) and I set 5 light air flotillas along the front with the main mission of supplying the tank column.
The operation itself was set to be as follows, 3 full infantry brigades supported by a full supply brigade makes a strike group. Tanks columns would advance in line conquering the country itself while the strike groups would use the roads and target specific cities each one.

Also, we had just finished 3 spy academies and could count on a dense spy network that told me about the defenses of every city that I targeted.
The time schedule was 12 days, I wanted to finish Argentina before Christmas and only a huge big blow with many cities along with great amounts of land lost in a few days could convince them to surrender. I was so determined to finish Argentina that I raised my defcon to level 1 and took 1.5 billion per day of extra expenses during the preparations (for and 8 billion total daily income, less other expenses) of the operation in order to raise my efficiency and cut my losses.

Argentina falls

Just before the beginning of Operation Hades the front line received 50 new light infantry and I placed them on the rear to reinforce and support as necessary.
The operation started on schedule and the advance on east and west was fast with each strike group conquering their targets quickly. The strike group center had some trouble with heavily defended cities and got 12 hours behind the other ones.
After I conquered their new Capital they moved it to the west, but I had already a strike group attacking the city and it felt in 12 hours after the other one. The tank advance on cautious speed used an incredible low amount of fuel and my supply choppers kept their advance almost without stopping.
The scheduled time of 12 days were achieved in 5 and the advance was so fast and so devastating that Argentina finally surrendered.

Peace at last.

After the surrender of Argentina I sent all my EE-11, supply choppers, supply trucks and tanks to my military complexes near Brazilia and placed them in reserve (they deserved a rest). The light infantry stayed in Argentina for occupation purposes.
Bellow you can see all my military causalities. From my 7 unit losses, 2 were against Venezuela, 1 were a garrison lost to the Argentinean amphibious assault on my country, 1 were the submarine that I sent to block the Buenos Aires port and 3 were lost in the battle for Buenos Aires. No aircraft lost so far.

For the next few months I decided to control the inflation and bring stability and self sufficiency to my economy. From December 25, 2020 to march 12, 2021 I lowered my inflation from almost 10% to 6% and got self sufficiency on everything. I also recovered my public services that were on really low levels (except for environment for UN standing purposes and infrastructure). Another priority was to start paying my regional debt.
On April, 2021 I started to produce a 10% plus on everything and became an exporter, lowered my domestic prices and made a slow but controlled economic progress.

Selling guns.

So it was time to trade my hardware and make some money in order to help paying my regional debt, but I didn’t want to sell my veterans EE-11 and I built 50 ICV hard infantry instead, 20 were sold to Dominican Republic, 20 to South Korea and 10 were given to Israel. Trading with South Korea was especially profitable with a 30% plus on total.

Israel never give up.

Israel is always surprising me, after I greatly reduced my economic and military aid to them UN started to do their job and supplied them with commodities of all kinds, military advisors and money. They lost their southern part of their country to Saudi Arabia, but a war broke between them and Egypt, so they got the necessary break over there.
On the north, they bypassed Syrian Capital and with the help of Turkish troops conquered a good portion of their country.
Jordan still give problems, the biggest one is the artillery bombardment on Jerusalem which already killed half of the Israelis Capital population.
I believe that they can hold the line for 2021 but I am unsure for 2022.

The African question.

I decided to launch my strike only on 3rd quarter of 2021, but I already begun to check my options for an African landing.
The only African country that I got more than 75% CB is Angola (100%), but they are at war with all their neighbors and their country in already under invasion, what means that if I attack there I would have to share the country with other nations and would get a fractured territory and no more than 8 million people.
Another option is Nigeria, so far I got only 50% CB with them but I am talking about a single war which will give me 130 million people. The lost of standings with UN can be recovered and the CB raise with the rest of the world should benefit me.
Also, we have a non-African solution, I have 80% CB with Saudi Arabia, they got no allies and I can attack them by Israel giving them a break on their southern front and also being able to turn over Egypt (90% CB) afterwards. The downside is that both countries are really far away from motherland.
So that’s the first question, which country should I attack?
Another question is “how should I attack?”. My landing craft are outdated, slow and in a reduced number. Costa Sur landing ships would be available only on the final quarter of 2021. Another option is to sign transit treaties with my target neighbors and attack them by land probably losing the surprise.
The last question, if I hold my invasion to the first quarter of 2022 I would be able to use Costa Sur landing craft and Conventional Carriers for my A-4 sky hawks allowing global aircover without depending or other countries airbase or using dangerous air refueling.
So, should I wait to 2022 and risk losing my CB with my target nation?

Answering comments of part 2.

Funckymatic said “Nice AAR so far! I'm interested in the African leg... i've always left cross-ocean continental warfare until late game purely due to logistical reasons.”

In order to deal with the logistical problems I got two possibilities, one is invade by land using a neighbor or I can use NC-1 supply planes to hold until I can capture a sea pier and bring supplies to my trucks after the amphibious landings.

Tm (Ghost) said “Good AAR. (Brazil would naver ally with Israel IRL, though... )”

I agree with you, but in this game I had great relations with Israel and bad relations with the other Arab countries (odd).

More coming on part 4.

Will Brazil attack an African nation? Will Paraguay and Bolivia dare to attack Brazil (they raised the defcons to level 2)? Will USA be able to finish Mexico after the Amphibious land on the southeasten area of their country? Will Jersularem survive the Jordanian bombardment? Can Taiwan continue its invasion of China (yes, they landed)?
Icedeathboy
Sergeant

Post by Icedeathboy »

Wery nice and detailed AAR! Like to read the following parts!! 8O
Chaim
Major

Post by Chaim »

Part 4

>Amphibious Landing? Is that really necessary?

It is the final quarter of 2021, I decided to move against Nigeria, the CB is low but it is a worthy target (140 million people) with few alliances, meaning a smaller number of nations angered with me.

First of all, a few weeks before the beginning of the invasion I shut down all my unit building facilities allowing me to raise my defcon and military spending for no extra expense in my budget. No need to say that this helped my overall unit efficiency a lot. Economically I increased my production and social spending along a tax reduction to keep my budget positive and my GDP growing slowly since 140 million at 2.000 GDP are going to reduce my own GDP, and inflation for sure at the same time that raise my unemployment.

Bellow you can see my main strategy, I signed a series of transit treaties with African nations and massed my troops and aircraft on their western neighbors, by doing so I had the following advantages.

-Reduced travel time by sea.
-No need for an Amphibious landing, Nigerian sea piers are horribly located.
-Could transfer my A-4 attack fighters without the need of air refueling and could operate more then using only carriers (which I also did).
-Could field special forces on nearby air fields ready to be drooped.
-Could field supply, ASW and attack choppers without the need of VTOL carriers (which I also did for ASW reasons)
-Attacking by land means a lot less supply problems, supply trucks would be supporting my advancing army from the start.
Since Nigeria was at war with many of their neighbors I decided to use the same strategy that I used in Venezuela, take the whole country first leaving their Capital to the end. AWACS planes and spies were used for intelligence gathering.

>Let’s take a look at my toys

Bellow you can see some of the units types that I used in my invasion of Nigeria.

-BO160 Heavy Lifter = Good cargo capacity, good range and price in comparison with the choppers that I had available.

-ERJ-145 = superb AWACS airplane, cheap and with a good spotting range of 188 KM, good flight time also.

-AS.555 ASW chopper = Cheap low tech ASW chopper, more than enough to deal with African submarines that I might meet.

-A-4KU/M/N Skyhawk II = Cheap low tech fighter bomber with good flight range, good ground attacking range of 24 KM and good ground and air combat stats when used in great numbers. Can fly a CAP and support my troops for a long time before returning to refuel. Has carrier and air refueling capacity. Check their maintenance, it is really cheap.

-NC-1L Air transport = Medium price and maintenance with great range and good cargo capacity, enough for 1 special forces battalion or 2 airborne. Slow flying means heavier fuel consumption caused by pushing the airplane to fly faster. Can be used to resupply ground forces with average results. Later I discovered that they can be used to supply advancing tank columns, dismissing the need of supply trucks stuck in the middle of nowhere.

-SS-80 Astros Rocket Artillery = Cheap soft target truck artillery, superb to use against complexes at a great distance (for me). The downside is their combat time and supply consumption.

Aside those troops my main attack was composed of EE-11 as my main workhorse (as always), light infantry for occupation and fight partisans, tanks for holding critical locations, self propelled and mortar artillery for defense and support as necessary.

On the next topic we are going to see the first 3 operations that marked the beginning of the end for the Nigerians.

>Operation Atena

The main objective of operation Atena was to stabilize the Nigerian/Niger front before a Niger offensive could take land targeted by me. The screenshot show 2 strike groups aiming for the northwestern Nigerian cities, before the beginning I transferred 2 more strike groups and a full tank brigade in order to be able to secure my objectives faster and hold my flanks at the same time.

No complexes are located in the operation area, so no SS-80 was designated for this operation. Other artilleries pieces would be used for flank protection along with my tanks. No special forces paradrop was planned (no city cluster and low garrison number) and air support will come from 7th air flotilla. Two medium supply choppers flotilla were designated to supply my advance troops if my trucks got out of juice.

Before the operation starts on November 20, 2021 the Niger launched an offensive and forced me to change a few details of my operation, but I launched it anyway. The pace of the advance was so fast that I had to use my choppers more than I would like to keep them advancing, the good side is that the operation was finished way before the other ones.
On my new Brazil/Niger border I left light infantry supported by mortar artillery holding the captured cities. That should be enough.

>Operation New Neighbor

This operation was intended to be my pain push through a heavily populated area, meaning a lot of cities close to each other and a slow pace of advance. The region of Lagos is heavily defended by AAA and artillery pieces receiving their own operation (ARES) related to the success of this one.

Main cities clusters are going to be attacked by a surrounding attack maximizing the number of brigades used along with special forces airdrop. No artillery fire is authorized over cities and only complexes can be bombed. Critical points are going to be hold by tanks along with self propelled and mortar artillery,

The advance was slow but constant, on the cluster showed with the blue dots I changed my tactics, I flanked their cities and then launched a full frontal and flank assault along with special forces paradrop. The cities were taken for no losses on my side. After I took all objectives I moved my forces in preparation for my final attack in operation Ares.

>Operation Ares

This operation was intended to take the most heavily defended area that I meet in all the wars that I fought. Lagos and nearby cities were defended by many high efficiency garrisons along with a full brigade of towed artillery, anti-air pieces, tanks, recon vehicles and hard target infantry.

As you can see on the map above, the first step started right after the war was declared, 3 full naval taskforces (the plan called for 2) along with VTOL carrier based ASW chopper support and cargo ships for extra ammunition bombed Lagos clearing their AAA and preparing the way for a precision Air strike of my A-4 on their artilleries. In order to do so I set my planes for attacking ground and air but no targeting of opportunity when the time comes (they had a barracks on Lagos and could repair their artillery if I attack to early).

Rocket artillery kept the countryside clear while my troops finished operation New Neighbor and started the siege around the area of operation.

My ships kept their AAA at bay sending them to repair and keeping usually only 1 suppressed unit active. When I finished the surrounding the area, all A-4 attacked at the same time and destroyed all their artilleries for only light to medium losses, but no full losses (depending of the squadron), but most of them remained usable after the attack.

With the artillery gone I launched a full attack supported gradually by special forces paradrop and making sure that each city were attacked only from a nice position in order to avoid ganging around a single brigade and the unnecessary loss of lives and units.
The operation was a success and all objectives were taken.

>The first phase results

The first 3 operations counted for more than 40 million population conquered and now the urban concentration were reduced making my future job easier. Two units were lost in total, one in combat and another in a bad retreat move that took it right to the claws of an enemy garrison stack. On the north the supply situation is bad and I was forced to assign extra chooper flotillas to fuel them and prepare for my next move.

On the center and south the supply situation is better. The central forces are planned to link up with my northern ones and set my western blockade on the area around their Capital.

On the south, my forces are going to cross a river, supplied by choppers (EE-11 is Amphibious) and attack another heavily populated area, but not much as the last one.

Got no more than 20 battalions too damaged to keep fighting (I sent more than 160 EE-11). Lagos barracks is offline, so no repair for this units are scheduled for the next few days, I sent them to the rear and gave them a rest.

>On the other news

USA got negative on their debt and greatly reduced their operations in Mexico allowing them to set their own offensive and started to retake lost territory. Even making two amphibious landings on Mexico their economy is broken and the war in my opinion is over.

Jerusalem was bombed until only 100.000 people survived, them the Jordanian artilleries pieces were attacked and destroyed by Israel, but the city survived. The front is so far stable and I am starting to believe that Israel can survive all those wars, but do not have the capacity to conquer territory, finish Syria or Jordania.

Taiwan forces landed on China but were easily repulsed.

South Korean forces are slowly defeating Chinese forces in occupied North Korea and gaining ground.

Russia is losing their war against Poland and Kalingrad is under siege.

Angola is still under attack and their territory is heavily occupied, Congo troops are closing on their Capital. Ask me about my “I like the fat ones” plan for Angola on part 5.

South Africa is conquering their neighbors and they suddenly became a juicy target for my next moves.

On part 5.

-The outcome of my war on Nigeria.
-2022 a year of peace?
-The “I like the fat ones” plan for Angola.
-Economic and scientific developments.
-The Colombian/Equator war outcome after my involvement at the side of the Colombians.
-The USA economic crisis (coincidence with real life?)
-The South African threat
-Israel struggle for survival.
-South Korean war with China.

Waiting your comments. See ya.
Bateman1982
Lieutenant

Post by Bateman1982 »

A good read so far, I like the format and details of your military ops. Look forward to the next update
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Absolutely love the way information is added to the screens.makes them so much more informative.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
ollobrains
Brigadier Gen.

Post by ollobrains »

sounds like youre going well. any dupates ?
avuser
Private
Human: Yes

Post by avuser »

Hi,i suck at this game :(
Can you make a noob tutorial,or at least tell me how do you set your game up (the initiative,loss tolorance,etc...)
Thanks!
I subbd.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

There is a user guide on the SupremeWiki
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “After Action Reports”