AAR [Ruges v4.36] The awakening of the Iron Wolf (Closed)

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

Re: AAR [Ruges v4.36] The awakening of the Iron Wolf

Post by GIJoe597 »

Very good. I enjoy reading AAR's when the player is hard pressed and the action is heavy.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

mar 1, 2020
The Great escape

Most of ministers agreed on nation evacuation plans. All scientists, politics, generals and some groups of civilians were ready to start massive evacuation, but till then our surviving soldiers have to make escape possible by clearing the path.
Spec forces are leaving "presents" for occupants on the rouds, rails and bridges. Partisan war in occupied regions is active. Lithuanians fought for their land, family and everything what is precious for them back then, facing soviets and so now... Broliai ir seserys, We will stand and We will die, together...

Preparations for escape goes pretty well. Building facilities in earlier occupiet Serbias towns. Entrenching them with garison units.

Romania comes to aid us. They deserved a great respect, becouse we lost almost all units then we tried to save Vilnius. Sending flowers for romanians right now.
These tanks will serve by making an escape path and if survives will be our firepower in New Lithuania.

Czech Respublic joins war as a western alliance friend. Of course we will sign an alliance with them.
Fall of Poland now would be a crucifiction for our escape plans.

Escape route: Kaunas - Alytus - Suwalki - Warszawa - Kikinda

Kaunas on heavy borbardment. Heavy civilian loses, people are dying in the streets. We cannot affort any more innocents deaths. As a small nation of 3 million population even 1000 civilians deaths is unexeptable... Preparing evacuation convoy.

Serbia eliminated. Now our land there is totaly safe. Sending highest generals, main politics and the most important scientists through secret tunels and forest roads to Vrsac city.

More comes tomorrow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
By the way, Ruges, please take a look here...

and

WHAT THE F*?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
number47
General

Post by number47 »

President ixonixas, I'm so glad Russian troops haven't killed you when they stormed the capital. :lol:
You have my full support in defending your country and people :D
Keep up the good work mr. President 8)

P.S. I see money is no issue during these harsh times :wink:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

apr 11, 2020
The Great Escape (part 2)

We can't save our homeland. We woun't risk to lose any more civilian lives. Capital moved to Vrsac. After a few hours evac convoy leaves Kaunas. With few military units support we managed to break through enemy lines and escape to Polands teritory. From now on we are safe to move to the new Capital. But still we don't know what awaits us...

All units moved to Alytus safely. I'm suprised, becouse noone sent air units to deal with my convoy.
Anyway on the way to Suwalki we faced a couple of T-80 tanks, but dealt with them easily.

So after our military units gone from Lithuanias territory, a lot of russian military units moved to Kaunas and Klaipėda.
Kaunas surrenders to prevent any more civilian deaths. I don't wan any abandoned cities then i come back here...

TRP AN-2TD turbo colt and AN-26 curl transport planes leaved Palanga and has been dispatched to Denmark. Klaipdėta is lost.
Panevėžys is the last free city, but it woun't last long.

The end of Homeland...
The start of New Lithuania...
ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

Jun 10, 2020
The New Beginning

Our country is too small now. Eastern alliance is going to defeat Poland soon and after that they will move into Central Europe and Balkans, closer and closer to our location. Before that we have to develop more advanced deffences to survive. Anyway ministers agreed on teritory expansion ideas, it was said that our teritory have to be bigger to have where to run if Vsac would be taken. Our inteligence have information that Montanegro and Bosnia Herzegovina have weak military at the moment. I have a plan... Evil plan...

Jun 13, 2020
Morning
Lithuania's army 1st batalion General knew about our plans. He prepared his men to move in Montanegro teritory. General got classifield message "...We will attack them withouth a warning".
- So its starting...

13:30
Lithuania declares war to Montanegro, because of working with Eastern alliance. They denied any kind of relationship with them, but we don't care.
Bijelo polje has been taken. Finaly after surprise attack Montanegro's army arrived, but because of our technological adventage they losing fast.

They lost 3/4 military units before our siege on their capital. Podgorica has been taken week after declaration of war. Montanegro is ours now.

After crushing victory another unexpected declaration of war fallows. This time is Bosnia Herzegovina is the target.
Their army is exhausted. They facing two enemies - us and bulgarians. Sarjevo falls.

They moved their capital to Banja Luka, but it woun't stop us from defeating them.
About two months later Bosnia and Herzegovina falls.

Mission "The New Beginning" Completed.
ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

No comments - no AAR :-(
More comments - more AAR :-)
farrellmeister
Lieutenant

Post by farrellmeister »

awesome AAR going on here! I think you should reclaim your homeland to restore your honour, then burn down moscow for good measure :wink:
ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

farrellmeister wrote:awesome AAR going on here! I think you should reclaim your homeland to restore your honour, then burn down moscow for good measure :wink:
In fact i'm gonna burn Moscow in nuclear fire.
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

In fact i'm gonna burn Moscow in nuclear fire.
Unless Russia decideds to turn south and push you out of your new home land.
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

number47
General

Post by number47 »

Ruges wrote:Unless Russia decideds to turn south and push you out of your new home land.
What's with the negative waves man? Have some faith.
no one says it better than Oddball :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuStsFW4EmQ
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
ixonixas
Lieutenant

AAR [Ruges v4.36] The awakening of the Iron Wolf

Post by ixonixas »

Oct 3, 2021

Our people feels ashamed that they had to run away, had to leave homes. Even soldiers feels no more honnor in fighting any battles. We all feel bad because of those left behind... No more words said, no more words needed.

We are developing new technologies, building more facilities, strengthening our army and economy.
Also we watching our neighbours, especialy Eastern Alliance members - Hunagry and Bulgaria. We don't wan any surprises comming from them...

Meanwhile eastern Europe is falling to Russia. First on its target is Latvia, our closest friends.

Russians attacked from bouth sides. Latvians had no chance of survival, so they fallen under Russias control.

As I said, i had to keep an eye on Hungary. Damn Russia!
Anyway its not a surprise attack, i'm fully ready to take them out.

Hungary was already suffering heavy loses by fighting western armies, mostly germans. So it wasn't a big deal to run in and take them. Thanks god german tanks are slower then my light infantry, so main military facilities and even a capital now belongs to us :lol:

One of our generals said "our succes here is a loss somewhere there"
He was right. Finland, one of the greatest allies in the baltic sea have fallen. Thats all - our efforts to take our homeland back is in vain...

And here is a big surprise. The country, where many lithuanian emigrants lives, declared a war to us. How interesting. We should take it and move our capital with all survivors there. Taking political power there after a war shoudn't be a problem...

GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

I like how this is playing out.

ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

GIJoe597 wrote:I like how this is playing out.
This will be even more interesting... :wink:
ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

Aug 5, 2021
The Right Path

After victory in Hungary ministers cabinet desided to kick all of the Eastern Alliance members out of Balkans, to prevent any kind of attacks in future. Now it seems possible, becouse of our advanced military and rising economy. Soon most of Balkans will fall under our falg...

Suprise attack! We had pretty good relationship with Bulgaria, so they didn't see that comming. Our two army battalions (1st balkan army battalion and 2st balkan army battalion) moved at enemies unprotected cities and garisoned strategic points. After few weeks we captured Bulgaria's conquered territory and started invading their country.

Near Sofia, Bulgaria's capital, we faced heavy resistance. There was artilery and tank divisions deffending capital, while Bulgarias light infantry battalion tried to flank us through Romania's teritory, but faced Romania's heavy infantry/tanks battalion and had to admin their own defeat. We took Sofia and entrenched our army there. Bulgarians moved their capital to the east.

We repaired our army units and prepared to move for final victory.
1st balkan army battalion (tanks, artilery and heavy infantry) moved straight to their new capital, while our 2st Balkan army battalion (light infantry) flanked them through Greece territory and assasinated remaining Bulgarias army near capital.

Victory!
As you see here, we gained a lot of equipment. Mostly artilery. We have to be thankful for romanians assistance. If not they, now we would need a lot more graves...

But while we gained victory here, Poland fallen to Russians. Battle for central Europe began!

Last edited by ixonixas on Jan 18 2012, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “After Action Reports”