[RM 4.36] Indonesia DAR

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

[RM 4.36] Indonesia DAR

Post by Ruges »

So this will be my During Action Report for Indonesia using Ruges Mod 4.36b

So I choose Indonesia as its a country with a large land mass but its not one of the main countries in the world. I know its going to be a pretty hard country to start off with since fixer upers are a pain with the long build time. But lets see how it goes and how long it takes before I become the Supreme Ruler.

Starting settings:
Military: Very Hard
Econ: Normal
Diplo: Very Easy
Hot relations: Very High
Random Events: Very High
Aproval effects: Medium

This is going to be a slow AAR that goes over several months, and I will probly have a month break inbetween. lets begin this shall we?

January 1, 2020
As I take office I realize things are going to get rough and I will need allies. Going around the world I see that many people are not even interested in the thought of an alliance. However I did find that Singapore and Phillppines liked the Idea of an alliance. While I was not all to comfortable with Singapore being an ally I loved the idea of Phillppines and ended up signing with both.

Being a bit disapointed in the low number of allies I would get at the start I wondered if I could pull more in over time, So I have made several air transit treaties with several countries, They would come back with a counter I knew but I had to see if I could hopfully get a few more people liking me.

Next up was production. we need more stuffs. I knew industrial goods would be a key assit, However with the long build times large facilities would take to long a year to get into production. So we went with 2 mediums and a small. Also I knew Consumer goods would be a good money maker so I ordered up two mediums and 1 small of these too.

Then onto the budget, Left most of this this same, but increased funding on infrastrure, and increased taxes on high income, corperate and small buisness. while lowering taxes on the low income.

next up was the spies. I sent them out to several capital cities nearby

Research spending was cut. This is just not a field we can afford to support right now. Besides we plan on making some diplo deals that might get us our tech we need to advance.

And on to the military. Being as I promised a new economic age I ordered up the corps of enginiers to recruit several new units. While I would love to get our navl and air fabs producing, The designs my scientists brought to me where hidious, so I informed them to hold off and I would talk to my allies about possible blueprints to better designs.

As for my reserve units. They are all in standby till I get a sense of what is going on and what needs to happen.
Jax the Arisn
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: [RM 4.36] Indonesia DAR

Post by Jax the Arisn »

Looking forward to reading it, Ruges. Your stuff, back before I could play, was my base as I taught myself
Ten thousand men descending from the clouds might do an infinite deal of mischief before a force could be brought together to repel them
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Jan, 2, 2020
And war begins with eastern nations making quick shots
Belarus has declared war on Greece.
China Declares war on India
Iran Declares war on Iraq
Russia Declares war on Japan
Could this be the lead to WW3? Time will tell.

Jan, 3, 2020
Several more declarations of war today. bringing the UK into the war with Belaraus, several african nations have also gone to war. and the suprizing bit, in central america Guatamala is at war with barbuda.

Also our alliance with Singapore may have been a mistake. India has declared war on them and our mutual defense has been invoked. At this time our advisors suggest that Singapore is not in danger and no military action should be taken. However several PT boats will be put on allert and begin canvasing the water around SP.

Jan, 5, 2020
Today began like the previous week has began. more war declarations around the world. about 40 percent of the world is at war. And while not every continent is at war this is shaping up to becoming WW3.

It was decided that instead of PT boats with there limited viewing range Frigates and destroyers would form the picket lines as they have view ranges up to 109KM. Several treaties have been made with western nations to improve relations. This is an attempt to become friends with them so we may trade tecnologies to improve our military forces.

WAR
China has Declared war on Indonesia, Well this was unexspected, I figured I had a few years before this came out. Our navl forces are nowhere near ready to begin combat operations. It is sitll yet to be decided how to move forward, but current plans will involve moving our two S-401 subs up to Philliphines to see if they can catch any lone Chinease ships. Also plans will be made to see what is needed to begin missle programs.

Jan, 7, 2020
Further efforts to make several more allies have begun to bear fruit. Many western nations have begun to accept treaties including the US, UK, Canada, Japan, Austrailia. These will be our core allies if we can make it happen.
WAR
As our Frigates began seting up a picket line to protect Singapore, India has declared war on us. Subs that have been sent to Philliphines will be called back to protect our own coast line. a plan will be drawn up to capture the Indian atolls off the coast of indonesia.

Jan, 9, 2020
With the US declaring war on Cuba, every continent of the world is at war with the exception of Austraila bringing about 70 percent of the worlds nations at war This is official WW3.

Jan, 11, 2020
WAR
Out of nowhere Mongolia has declared war on us. This is a meaningless war against us and I suspect they only did this to show support with china.
GergiaFalls.jpg
Russia has conqured Georgia Republic

Jan, 14, 2020
After two weeks of catering to there needs, several treaties and some funds sliped under the table the United States is now an ally of Indonesia. The UK follows suite several hours later.

Jan, 15, 2020
WAR
In further support of China, Krygystan has declared war on us.

Jan, 16, 2020
Latest developments from china show that they have conqured Bhutan
Bhutan.jpg
Isreal has also pressed into Lebanon annexing there territories
Lebannon.jpg
WAR
Seeing that our intentions to gather western allies, Russia has declared war on us.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Jan, 16, 2020

WAR

Jan, 17, 2020
WAR
North Korea has declared war on us. Hours later japan has formed an alliance with us.

Jan, 18, 2020
World News
South Africa has concured botswanna
Botswanna.jpg
Jan, 20, 2020
World News
It seems Mongolias attempts to make friends with the eastern alliances by declaring war on me has failed. Earlier today Russia conqurs Mongolia
Mongolia.jpg
Jan, 21, 2020
But with Mongolia down anouther one steps out. Uzbekistan has declared war on us
WAR

Jan, 24, 2020
World News
In a joint effort from Russia and Belarus Lithuania ceases to exist
Lithuania.jpg
Several frigates from the first fleet have captured the waterways around the indian islands off the coast of Indonesia

Jan, 27, 2020
World News
lethsolo has been conqured by South Africa

Jan, 27, 2020
World News
Findland has been conqured by Russia and Belarus

Jan, 30, 2020
WAR
Today Myramar has declared war on us. While I have been taking control of the southern islands from India, Myramar has been taking control of the northern. aparantly they did not like this confrontation. My admirals wish to procede and take our myramars navy. However I am advising against this as we dont have proper recon of the area. A deal will be made with the US for an advanced recon plane.

Feb, 5, 2020
WAR
Sri Lanka has declared war on us. This is anouther unexspected war. And this is a war that might see some offensive action on there part. I will have to keep an eye out for any ships moving into my territories from them.
World News
Estonia conqured by Russia.

Feb, 7, 2020
World News
Krysikstan has been conqured by Kazikstan

Feb, 9, 2020
WAR
Cambodia has declared war on us.

As I sit and draw up plans for one battle. a new front is opened up and those plans have to be scraped. I cannot commit my current forces to engage in all out war on a specific country for the fear of being attacked from the other side. I just have to be thankful my country is mostly an island state and it is not easily attacked. I must gain sea supremacy before I can take on any of these nations. And sea supremacy depends on having subs with anti ship missles. At current rate of production. It will be atleast 200 days before I can get my missile fab up and running.

Feb, 10, 2020
World News
In a joint effort by UK and France, Switzerland has been conqured.
in other news China has captured Laos, this pushes us closer to a land war with China.

Feb, 11, 2020
WAR
Takistan declares war on us

Feb, 16, 2020
World News
US captures Mexico city, Mexico surrenders.

Feb, 18, 2020
World News
In a multi-nation operation Moldova has been conqured by, France, Germany, Poland, UK, Netherlands and Bosnea

Feb, 20, 2020
World News
Lativa has been annexed by Belarus and Russia

Feb, 25, 2020
World News
Niger conqured by Angola

Feb, 28, 2020
World News
Despite China and Russian involvment South korea has captured North Korea

Feb, 29, 2020
WAR
An Ally of Russia, Khazakstan has declared war on us

Mar, 1, 2020
World News
In the first major victim of WW3, Poland falls to Russia

Mar, 4, 2020
WAR
Turkministan has declared war on us

Mar, 9, 2020
World News
Nepal falls to china.

Airborne assits have begun to mobilize in atticipation of the assualt of the india island city of Port blair.

Mar, 11, 2020
World News
With high losses Isreal captures Jordan in its attempts to stave off destruction from its muslim neighbors

Mar, 14, 2020
World News
In a multi-nation operation Serbia has been conqured by, France, Germany, Poland, UK, Netherlands and Bosnea

Mar, 14, 2020
World News
Swaziland captured by South Africa

Mar, 19, 2020
World News
US conqures Guatamala

Mar, 26, 2020
World News
Bosnia captured by UK

Mar, 28, 2020
World News
US captures Belize
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Mar, 30, 2020
World News
US Captures Belize

April, 4, 2020
World News
US Captures Honduras

April, 4, 2020
World News
Hungry falls to UK and France

April, 7, 2020
World News
Nicaragua captured by the US.

Entire world is at war except for Canada and Luxemburg. US is pushing down threw central america and has several south american and western european allies. UK and france have been battling down in south eastern europe, including working halfway down the boot of Italy. Although this might change as Russia and its allies begin to push into europe. China has been focusing on south east asia, but I suspect it is also have a brutal battle with south korea as I watch the body count climb for them. Japan has been in constant war with Russia, and those two borders have been going back and fourth for the last two months, I even thought I would have to interviene when Russia took over japans northern cities. India is not doing much of anything. Isreal is in a fight for its life, that I suspect its going to loose, everytime it gets a leg up somthing bad happens. With Russia allying with Syria, its northern borders are being pressed hard, and Egypt has pressed even harder on the south. And then they have Saudia Arabia pushing in, now that they have given up on Iran.

April, 13, 2020
World News
Russia/Iran have conqured and split Iraq

April, 14, 2020
World News
US Captures Costa Rica
South Africa captures zimbabwe

April, 17, 2020
World News
Paraguay conqured by Brazil

May, 4, 2020
World News
Azerbejan captured by Iran

Recon video of Port Blair showed heavy resistance of garrisons. It was determined that resistance was to heavy for an airborne assualt. 15 frigates where sent to the port to help clear the way for an airborne assualt. while inroute recon planes spoted 3 patrol boats out at sea. The Fleet frig engaged and destroyed these 3 vessels with no causaulties

May, 14, 2020
Initial bombing of Port Blair worked out well. 5 garrison units destroyed. Then 2 C-130's where tasked to airdrop 2 units of airborne troops, However calculation errors where made and they had to turn back when they went Bingo on fuel. This is where it all went to ****. During the mishap with the C-130's a Frigate was destroyed when he did not pull back. Once the C-130's refueled at a closer airbase they where tasked with the same mission. Then droping 4 airborne troops on Port Blair and capturing it. This was the first land combat operation of India.

May, 18, 2020
World News
Mozambique falls to South Africa
Canada and Luxemburg enter the war against the Axis. There is not a single country not at war right now, This truely is WW3.

May, 29, 2020
World News
Isreal falls to the combined pressure of Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Syria, Russia.
Malawi falls to South Africa

Thanks to the efforts of our enginiers a missle fabircation plant has come online. The development of the 109B tomohawk sub launched missle is underway. At $25M a pop, They had better do good in securing the sea for us and our allies.

June, 5, 2020
CONTACT, reports are coming in of a Chinease Juang II class frigate harasing our coastline. a patrol plane was sent out and spoted the enemy ship. 471 patimus where sent to engage. one had to turn back after taking heavy damage 3 more remain to engage but it does not look good. We are still 7 days away from having any missles ready for such an instance. At the same time 3 chinease fighters where also spoted over Indoneasian land. Airforce has been ordered to stand down as the advanced technology of the enemy fighters would make short work of ours. A radar station at batam center is now under construction.

June, 16, 2020
World News
UK conqures Ireland

Singapore spots chinease transports off the coast of Vietnam. Recon plane sent to investigate

June, 18, 2020
World News
Eritriea falls to Egypt

Several chinease transports loaded with units where less then 200km off the coast of indonease today. Several frigates armed with the new tomohawks quickly dispatched what could have been a horrible ending ending to our country. The cost of these missles has been well worth it, Several more runs of the missle are now underway as there performance has been terrific.

June, 22, 2020
World News
Iran, Russia and Uzebeckistan have conqured Afghanistan.

Several more transports where destroyed today. Bringing our total kills to up over 100. This means that the chinease where going to land over 100 units on our lands.

Jyly, 8, 2020
World News
Surname falls to French and Brazilian forces

Operation clear pacific has begun. This operation is beging sooner then anticipated. With the fear of chinease invasions the waters must be secure. Originaly this operation was scheduled to be launched in 2 more months with the completion of two Ohio class SSBN's converted to luanch the Tomohawk missile. In the meantime this operation will be handled by our S-401 diesel subs along with a constelation class awacks.

July, 16, 2020
World News
Kenya falls

July, 19, 2020
World News
Nigeria captures Benin
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

July, 23, 2020
World News
Montenegro falls

Defon temporarly raise to 1, military spending maxed. Aparantly Operation Pacific is geting to the men. Pulling full time operations of going to the AO firing off 4 missles then heading back to rearm has lowered effeciancy and morale to 33 percent. We cannot let this happen.

July, 24, 2020
WAR
After destroying many chinease vessels off the coast of Vietnam. China's ally Vietnam declares war on us. I am acualy happy about this turn. as Vietnam is at war with our ally Singapore I hated leaving there ships out at sea. Operation pacific wil now begin to back track and clear the waters of Vietnamies ships.

Aug, 6, 2020
World News
Slovokia falls to Russia and Ukrainian forces

Aug, 15, 2020
World News
Albania falls to the UK

Aug, 16, 2020
World News
Kuwait falls to Russia

Aug, 6, 2020
World News
Nabia falls to South Africa and Angola

Operations to clear the southern vietnam ocean have begun to have issues. Chinease fighters are patroling the area and are not allow recon planes to scout for the subs.

Now that we have over $100B in reserve research projects have begun.

Aug, 28, 2020
World News
China captures Bangladesh

France sends a request for an alliance. I had not planned on allying with France, but since Russia is not knocking on there door, a French alliance might prove helpful.

Sept, 1, 2020
Takimistan offers peace with us. Seems like an odd request. I am going to humor them and see where it goes.
WAR
Armenia declares war on us

Sept, 3, 2020
Cambodia also has offered peace with us. I find this odd they such countries would offer peace. Only reason I can think of is my two new Ohio class SSBN's have just sailed out of dry dock

Sept, 1, 2020
World News
macedonia falls to the UK

Nov, 3, 2020
World News
Uganda falls to South Africa

After loosing a Patrol plane to chinease fighters, I have had to end my focus on clearing the seas on the south side of Vietnam. However operation pacific can still continue on the north side. Also the Ohio Class SSBN's are turned out to be a horrible choice for this operation. Aparantly they first salvo's of 10 missles at a time. This is not a cost effective measure. As a result the Ohio Class SSBN's have been side lined and Virgina Class SSNs have entered the Q for deployment.

Nov, 5, 2020
World News
Ghana falls to Togo

Nov, 29, 2020
World News
Boliva falls to Brazil

4th quarter 2020 report.
2020rth quarter report.jpg
As you can see There has been allot of death this year. Some where between 8 and 12 million military casualities. And while the civilian death toll is not recorded, this number is probly also in the tens of millions. Of the 132 remaining nations all are at war, and only 119 of them remain in the UN. Of my 11 allies most are fairing very well economicaly, but some could easily take a turn for the worse should a bad report come out on the market. Singapore my next door neighbor ally has been in deep trouble in its battle against Malaysia. Both sides have taken a heavy toll, and the only reason Singapore has not fallen is I have supplied them with military goods and cash. I even gave them some of my older junk military units that I had not planned on using. They where doing good for a long while expanding there territory 2,000 percent. But lost almost all of it back to there starting territory once they ran out of units. I ended up having to give them 7 Green Berets, These units I had planned on using but singapoor would have fallen if I did not give them.
number47
General

Post by number47 »

I'm really enjoying this. :D (always liked your mod and the WWIII setting you created in it)
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Dec, 7, 2020
Our Ally Singapore has fallen today. As I watched them slowly fall back to there capital I asked myself was there anything more I could do. I gave them supplies, I gave them money, I gave them units, I gave them tech. But in the end I think they just ran out of personel. They aslo misused the green berets I sent them. Instead of having them protect the captial they had them protect the military hex. and when the capital came under attack, they lost it. 1 GB was lost in combat operations. but Malaysia now gained the 6 remaining. I really regret giving those units away. As they where intended for my core land battles. I must now quickly figure somthing out. Also with Singapore gone, my northern border is no longer secure. A new military fortress is now under contruction at 1467/412 Just south of the ferry going to the mainland. Although should Malaysia attack I doubt it will be ready in time. But I dont think they will attack as we have good relations with each other. China and her allies are almost threw Thailand now, and thats who I will need to protect myself against.

Dec, 9, 2020
World News
Cameroon falls to Nigeria

Dec, 15, 2020
World News
Columbia defeats Panama and takes control of the Panama canal. However Columbia being in the axis sphere of influence will quickly fall to the US. Since the US has a very large contengent in central America.
Panama.jpg
Dec, 24, 2020
World News
Sweeden falls to Belarus and Russia, with the Gotland islands going to Bulgaria

Operations pacific has reached anouther SNAFU. While enroute to the philliphines the two S-401 subs passed to close to chinease Sanya shipyards where 3 uncharted subs attacked and damaged the two subs. While they where not sunk, they have been sent back to Pankingalinang drydocks for repair.

Dec, 28, 2020
World News
Mali falls to Guina

US secures Panama Canal

Jan, 16, 2021
World News
Congo Dem Republic falls to South Africa

Syria has begun to capture the Suez Canal, This will block the allies from moving threw this region.

Jan, 20, 2021
World News
Columbia falls to the US/Brazil/Ecudor

Feb, 6, 2021
World News
Cental Africa falls to Angola and Sudan

Feb, 11, 2021
World News
Urguary falls to Brazil

Feb, 20, 2021
World News
Ecuador falls to the US

Feb, 30, 2021
A constelation C31 AWACS was shot down over Vietnam on its return flight of Operation pacific

Mar, 3, 2021
World News
Venezualia falls to US/France/Brazilian forces

France, Luxembourg and South Korea has offered alliances and I have accepted them. I was hesitant with south korea as I am not sure if they can hold off the combined force of China and Russia. However now that we are allies I think there is hope. I see what they are lacking is AA. china is constantly bombing them. I have purchased MM-104 patriot system from the US and plan on building 7 of them to support South Korea. But they are in Q for production after I finish an order of 7 fres mobile infantry units. So it wil be atleast 3 months before the units arive on station. But that should give me time to clear the ocean between me and them.

I currently have 3 land, 6 air, 2 Navl fabs operational. 4 new land, 4 new Navl fabs are being contructed.
Here is an interesting picture on how eastern europe is being shaped.
Eastern Europe.jpg
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

******* Hell. I hit the back button on the mouse so I lost the last 4 months to report. **** happend. Its now July 28th. some more countries have fallen. Only Argintina in South America remains in Axis control. I have made several more alliances. operation Pacific has lost anouther patrol plane, but it has cleared all the way up to the Bohai Sea, and is now on its way back down looking for new deployments and subs. I almost have a small contengent of ground forces in position to move up to South Korea to keep there border safe. Tech level 83 was achieved. World population is about 6.4B
Market prices are as follows
Agri 882
Water 2,152
Timber 66
Petrol 211
Coal 110
Metal Ore 634
Uranium 294
Power 377
Consumer goods 28,882
Industrial goods 21,230
Military goods 53,580

My GDP is at 7,980
Treasury is at 480B
Taxes at 49.9
Inflation is at 22.7 percent
Unemployment 2.1 percent
DAR 37 (although increasing fast now that I have lowered taxes on consumer goods)
MAR 100
Jax the Arisn
Lieutenant

Post by Jax the Arisn »

Didn't think Indonesia could fight a war
Ten thousand men descending from the clouds might do an infinite deal of mischief before a force could be brought together to repel them
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Aug, 4, 2021
World News
Guinea falls to Guinea-Bissou

6 inteligence facilites placed under construction. We plan on training several spies to carry out intel gathering for our allies.

Aug, 21, 2021
South Korea launched an air campaign into china today. This sparked a massive response from Chinease fighters. One patrol plane was badly damaged during the operation and has been sent back down to Karawang airfield for repairs. Two LHD-1 Wasps have been completed. They have been named the IS Jakarta and IS Surabaya.
IS Jakarata.jpg
Sept, 29, 2021
World News
Italy falls to the Allies
Italy.jpg
Over the past two weeks Philliphines has let us know they plan on sending an amphibous assualt towardsthe middle east somwhere. I let them know that it was a dangerous path but would do my best to clear a path. One of there routes was passing threw the coast of Sri Lanka. Using a recon plan and subs I began clearing the route. when I got to the coast of Sri Lanka I spoted several artilary pieces that would threaten the convoy inland. using stealth bombers I destroyed these pieces to make it safe for the convoy to pass.

When the convoy finaly passed Sri Lanka, the Philliphines unloaded one infantry unit in the now cleared south side. This sparked an imidiate response from Sri lanka in the form of dozens of units. I had two zumwalt destroyers standing by and they have begun pounding these enemy units, however the Philliphines unit could not be saved. See how effective this coastal bombardment is going, IS Jakata and Surabaya which where in position to bring a contengent up to South Korea have now been retasked to bring supplies to the destroyer.

Sept, 30, 2021
World News
Zambia falls to Angola

Oct, 20, 2021
World News
China Launches an amphibious assualt on South Korea. The Korean airforce responds
China Amphib.jpg
15 new spies have finished there training. Most have been sent to the European theatre to help our allies there, while 3 have been sent to the former North Koreans to assist them
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Dec, 6, 2021
World News
Cote De Avair falls to Bukina Faso

Austrailia has informed us that they will be performing an amphbious assualt on India outside the city of Braimaher. Work has begun in clearing the Bay of Bengal of enemy vessels in anticipation. Our advanced destroyers that had been clearing Sri Lanka will also be repositioned to support the landing, Along with 5 stealth bombers. 6 F/A 18E Super Hornets will also provide air supority for the start of the fight, but becouse of the distance they must travel they will only be on station for a short time.

Dec, 13, 2021
World News
Liberia falls to Burkina Faso

DEC, 22, 2021
Austrialia makes a wonderful landing in India of over 50 combat troops. A large contengent of my forces where just outside the staging area in preperations for the battle. However when landfall was made Australia did not capture any land. Did they have there units in stealth mode I wondered. Upon further investigation, it appears my cabnet minister Zang forgot to inform me that Australia and India are in an alliance togeather. My military advisor sugested that I take him out and shoot him.

Operation clear Sri Lanka continues

Jan, 1, 2022
World News
Argentina falls to Chile/Brazil

It has now been two years since I became president. The world is at war, many nations have fallen, Millions have died. Indonesia strives to become a world power. We currently have 140 Military units. Several of them highly advanced weapons of warfare. Our technology has skyrocketed over the past two years, Some of it researched ourself, some of it bought off our allies. here are some quick stats on a few of the worlds military units.
Russia, 1250 Land, 284 Air, 231 Sea.
UK, 160 Land, 180 Air, 97 Sea.
China 915 Land, 200 Air, 130 sea.
Germany 135 Land, 97 Air, 79 Sea.
Ukraine 47 Land, 75 Air, 33 Sea.
SK, 137 Land, 104 Air, 64 Sea.
Iran 129 Land, 51 Air, 29 Sea.
Japan 107 Land, 85 Air, 108 Sea.

Jan, 6, 2022
World News
Somolia falls to South Africa

Jan, 16, 2022
World News
Chad falls to Nigeria and Sudan.
Austrailia sends its troops in India to attack China. however there forces are quickly decimated by Chinease airpower. They killed 5 garrisons while loosing 49 units, only a couple australian units remain, however there is little hope for them.

JFeb, 1, 2022
World News
Seira Leon falls to Burkina Faso

March, 17, 2022
Tech level 85 Achieved
The bombarding of Sri Lanka is not going as well as I would like. I had planned on having boots on the ground by now, but Sri Lanka is repairing its units as fast as I can damage them. However I have drove them into debt, A decision must be made soon if we are to launch an attack on them or pull our forces to anouther location.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

APR, 24, 2022
South Africa is fighting it out with Syria over Eyption territory.

APR, 27, 2022
World News
Nigeria falls to Gabon/Togo

APR, 30, 2022
Baydung space center is now complete. Welcome to the space age Indonesia, 3 comsats have already been constructed and are being delivered to the new facility. A launch is scheduled for tommorrow.
Space Center.jpg
May, 2, 2022
World News
Tunsia falls to Libya
First Indonesian Satillite is launched succesffuly

May, 8, 2022
Our first land combat operations have begun. After several months of bombardment and bombings, Sri Lanka has been made safe enough for an assualt. While the first landfall is smaller then I would have liked, we just dont have the transport capabilities yet. 5 Abrams and 7 Fres infantry have made the first landing. This location was chosen for its low defensive value and no close combat. 4 Zumwalt destroyers are supporting the assualt, and several bombers wil be making an appearance over the course of the battle however missile stocks have been depleted. 4 king stallions on the two carriers will be providing supplies until a more perminate solution can be made.
First Amphib.jpg
May, 20, 2022
Victory
12 days after the initial incursion. Only 1 city, Badulla was captured. A secound transport with anouther brigade of infantry and the 2 remaning tanks for the Abrams brigade had just landed 2 days earlier and preperations where being made for a 3 sided attack on the industrial complex outside Ratnapura. However before the operation could commence Sri lanka came out with the white flag and surrended to us.

A new military complex will be built on the route to India to protect from incursions that direction. all facilities will be docomisioned with any needed production shifted to Indonesia

Jun, 2, 2022
India launches an Amphibous assualt on my territory in Sri Lanka by passing my defenses I had setup to prevent them from coming in. While they where spoted while in route, before my subs could respond one transport has unloaded its cargo on my shores. A secound one is exspected to be sunk and a third has already been sunk. Recon planes will not be instructed to search the sea back to Indias capital as see if there are any stragliers. The First bomber wing and tank brigade have been orderd to the aread of the incursion.
India Amphib.jpg
Gabon Falls to Togo

Jafna is taken back from india before nightfall from the tank Brigade, however early hours on the third several Indian Attack helo's show up and begin harasing my tanks. Fighters from Port blair have been called in.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

July, 24, 2022
World News
Norway falls to Belarus.
7 patriot AA, 7 Fres infantry, 7 SS-80 Astro arty, 7 heavy supply trucks have begun operations in South Korea. Its been about a month since they have been there and the fighting has been harse. even thow these units are stationed over 120km from the front line, When joint air raids from China and Russia send dozens of missile ladden fighters and bombers these units still recieve damage, 1 unit of supply trucks was killed. When our advanced destroy group moved up to get inrange of a city South korea was taking. one of these airaids showed up over head, the destoyers where heavily damaged from the raid.

July, 27, 2022
5 Units where lost over the last 2 days taking the port city of Nampo. This city will serve as our Korean base of operations. A Baracks and airfield will also be constructed here along with a radar system, air defense and supply depot.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Sept, 13, 2022
More reinforments have arrived in South Korea. Joint operations between South Korea and Indonesia are underway. The first phase of this operation has been called Jimil As you can see by the diagram below. A represents our support Army [LSG-1], consisting of two brigades of AA, three brigades of arty and 1 brigade of supply trucks. B is a brigade of infantry that is being used to help clear cities of garrisons. C is South Korean air support assisting in the region. D is South Korean land forces helping clear the cities. Not seen in the picture is South Korean subs and Indonesian destroyers.
Jimil.jpg
The initial portion of this operation has been fairly bloody 10 more units have been destroyed. 2 destroyers where destroyed from Russian jubs launching cruise missles. 6 ASW helo's where destroyed when they went after the sub that killed the two destoyers. 1 Arty was destroyed, 1 supply truck and 1 infantry unit. This brings our total losses up to 20 units.

Oct, 5, 2022
Tech level 86 achieved

Nov, 4, 2022
The Indonesian government has announced today that in a world at war and global conflict, If Indonesia is to be a world power it must have the power to project world wide. And nothing says that better then an aircraft carrier. In a secret navl fabrication plant 2 US made CVN-78 carriers have been under construction for the last two years. Ladies and gentlemen I give you the
IS CVN-78 Ruges22 and the IS CVN-78 Eve Chou
CVN78.jpg
While the airforce thought it odd that it be required to have carrier capable fighters, It has now been made apparant that the F/A-18E Super Hornets will be the carriers primary weapon.

Nov, 9, 2022
India offers Peace. They are even offering $120M to accept. I am going to take this offer as India'a allies are part of the Pacific pact that I myself am part of.

Nov, 30, 2022
Over the past few weeks India has goten fairly friendly with us. We have signed several trade treaties, Transit agrements, and even a line of sight so we may fight our common enemies. This however has been viewed as an act of war by Pakistan, so they have declared war on us.
WAR

Dec, 11, 2022
Thanks to the Indoneasian Army Corps of Enginiers [IACE] The city of Nampo in North Korea is now an Indonesian military base serving all branches of the military for the Korean penensula.

Egypt, South Africa, Russia and Syria all fight over the Suez canal.
Suez.jpg

Return to “After Action Reports”