[RM 4.36] Indonesia DAR

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Re: [RM 4.36] Indonesia DAR

Post by Ruges »

Feb, 27, 2023
Tech level 87 reached. This places us 61rst world wide in the tech race. However my scientist are telling me that further reseach will be difficult and we will need to reach a higher tech level before more scientific advances that we need will become availible. That is unless we wish to leave the NNPT and begin researching nuclear weapons

Several FFL-371 frigates off the coast of Letung failed to check in today. Its not known how these frigates where lost. But no sea land or sea area's have been lost. When availible a recon plane will be tasked in scouting this sea area.

On a positive note Unemployment has gone up to 2.4 percent.

Mar, 24, 27, 2023
CVN Ruges along with a brigade each of Tanks, Infantry, Supply Trucks, AA have been sent to the South Korean theatre. 3 air tankers will also be sent to the region, but only to have the option availible should it be needed.

When LSG-1 moved closer to the front lines to support operation Jimil it came under Russian bombings and several units where lost and damaged. This brings the Indonesian death toll to over 10,000

May, 23, 2023
World News
Haiti falls to Dom Republic

Indonesia destroys its 1,000 unit today. Several more unit and thousands of soilders have been killed in Operation Jimil. An entire tank brigade was almost destroyed when it tried to assist South Korean forces in taking the city of Houchin. After being forced to fall back from Russian air/land/sea missile system the military base of Rason was lost.
1000kill.jpg
July, 1, 2023
It has been decided that Operation Jimil is at a stand still. Russian forces near Vladisvostok and Vosvensihinka are pushing back every attempt to clear the military complex of Rason. Thus Operation Searson will be planned out. Indonesian spies have already infiltrated the area.

July, 14, 2023
Operation Searson is now underway. In this operations 7 Zumwalt destroyers, CVN Ruges, 4 Virginia class SSN's, LSG-1 and Recon group 1 will clear the port city of Vladisostok of ships making it so the destroyers can move in and begin targeting ground and air assets that are disrupting Operation Jimil.

July, 15, 2023
Operation Searson has failed. In the early morning of the 15th spies relayed the position of 7 Russian warships. These warships where quickly sunk from tomohawk missles launched from the Virginia SSN's. A recon plane moved up and relayed that coast was clear for phase two of Operation Searson to begin. When the Destroyers moved into position. CVN Ruges along with 2 supply ships moved just behind the destroyer group to provide support. Ship to land missiles where launched and Russian air defenses. This is when the Russians responded. Dozens of Russian TU-160 blackjacks where quickly over the scene launching air to ship missiles. The overwhelming firepower of the Russian airforce quickly sank the two supply ships. Fighter groups aboard CVN Ruges where scrambled and CVN Ruges began to pull back out of the fight. Then a destroyer was sunk. CVN Ruges on the retreat continued to take missile hits despite all of my airpower protecting the ship, along with the 3 land based AA brigades. But again the Russian Firepower was to great and CVN Ruges was sunk, All 6,000 personel on board where killed. Another Zumwalt was destoyed while retreating back to South Korea.

July, 16, 2023
In retaliation for sinking CVN Ruges, a SSBN stationed in Taiwan was ordered to luanch an attack at the offending airbase. 100 Tridant II non nuclear tactical missles where launched at the Pristan Air complex. The entire hex was destroyed.
CVN Ruges.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Jul, 20, 2023
A Chinease cargo ship was spoted moving up the coast of China today, The ship was sunk.

Jul, 21, 2023
With recent movements of Chinease supply ships a spy was sent to Jinxi. We have lost contact with the spy, but not before he could relay intell on what was happening outside the dock yards.
Jinxi.jpg
It is now appearant that China plans on launching an amphibous assualt. Its location is still unknown but a picket of subs will await the departing targets.

Jul, 22, 2023
Tech level 88 completed. This moves us up to the 59th most advanced nation. The US informed us of a special U-3 dagger recon plane it has developed. and mentioned how this plane may solve some of our issues with loosing our recon planes. We have purchased the design from them with oil and plan on developing 4 in the inital phase.

Jul, 25, 2023
4 Virginia class SSN's that had been part of operation Searson succesfully cleared the port city of vladisovstock on there own. these 4 Subs then moved up the coast of russia and began a holding pattern to see if any Russian ships would move down the coast line. several days later, 1 of these subs is found to be limping back to South Korea. No contact can be made with the other 3 subs, and there fate is not known.

Aug, 25, 2023
In a demonstration to high command several Green Berret units where droped onto the small island chain NE of Japan. The manuver was succeful in capturing the island chain including two villages. 1 unit was lost when the Russian air defense responded with several planes. Russian ships where also dispatched to the area and forced the LHD's carring the berrets to fall back to South Korea. The success of this operation has spurred plans for anouther operation further south.

Sep, 22, 2023
In preperation for operation G98 a destroyer battlegroup, 1 virginia class SSN, 5 bomber squadrens and a recon plane begin softening the island of conventional forces.

Oct, 5, 2023
US Amphibious assualt inroute to Turkey stoped by a single Spanish frigate, 300 US units destroyed by this single ship.
US Amphib.jpg
It is apparant that we need assets in this area of the world. IS SSBN Kupang an Ohio class SSBN has been sent around the horn of Africa and will then procede to the mouth of Gilbralter and begin patrols. When the oportunity presents itself a new Navl base in the area is recomended.

Oct, 15, 2023
Operation G98 is now underway. 5 Galaxy Transports loaded with 4 units of Green berets each have begun airdroping the units over the 5 key cities of the Island of Hainan. In support 7 Zumwalt Destoyers, 5 Virginia class SSN. and CVN Eve Chou.
Operation G98.jpg
Oct, 17, 2023
Operation G98 has been declared a success. All objectives on Hainan have been secured. 1 Destoyer, Sacromento transport, 1 Green berrett where destroyed in the initial phase of the operation. 1 more green berrett was destroyed when China launched a counter attack from the mainland. During the operations 2 battalions of Green berrets ran out of ammo, in a brave manuver from two galaxy transport planes. Under heavy fire from chinease air assets supplies where air droped on the soilders so they could complete there mission. South Korea and Canada have announced a new tank design they are calling the GMT Storm Hunter. This design has been passed to many Allied forces and will be the new MBT of the future.

Nov, 5, 2023
While fighters aboard the CVN Eve Chou where refueling china launched an airstrike against the destoyer group. 4 more Zumwalts where destroyed. CVN Eve Chou was ordered deeper into the South China Sea to avoid contact.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Feb, 5, 2024
While the E10 C31 Awaks has proven a very useful recon plane in scouting for ships, Without Air suppurotiy it is nearly useless when patroling the enemy coastline. The design forthe U-3 Dagger has been purchased from the United States. The U3-Dagger has been deployed to support Operation G98P2. The pilots of these planes have reported that the chinease airforce is unable to engage them at the high altitude.
U3- Dagger.jpg
Becouse of this discovery the commander in charge of Operation G98P2 has requested several F-112 Blackbird II's be built to aid in this air war. Over the past few months the Russian and Chinease airforce has wrecked havoc on units in operation G98P2 and Jimil. Becouse of this, an urgent request for more AA from all 3 branches has been issued. Including 6 new airfabs next to Nampo base in North Korea.

Feb, 11, 2024
Tech Level 89 reached. More units lost from Russian and Chinease bombings. Several fighters aboard the CVN Eve Chou where shot down of Hainan.

Mar, 5, 2024
Eve Chou fighter complement has been upgrated to F-35C CV lighting II JSF

Mar, 16, 2024
World News
Turkey falls to Russia.

Apr, 5, 2024
After a month of heavy AA protecting Hainan, Battlegroup 15 moves across the Halong strait and capture the city of Xuwen. Only light Chinease response to repel the attack.

Apr, 16, 2024
Leizhou penensula captured by Indonesian forces, all the way up to Laincheng city. 1 Fren Infantry was destroyed when Chinease fighter bombers zerged the area.

Stats for the worlds largest deployed militaries.
2024 Worlds top Militaries.jpg
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

June, 11, 2024
World News
Cambodia falls to China.

CVN Eve Chou was badly damaged off the coast of Sanya and has been sent down to Surabaya shipyards for repairs.

June, 15, 2024
World News
Congo falls to Burkina Faso

July, 29, 2024
World News
More discontent between the Axis, Uzbekistan falls to Iran

Aug, 25, 2024
World News
Spain falls to UK/France/Iceland

While in route from Philipphines to Indoneasia IS Surabaya a Wasp class LHD was sunk by Mig 31 foxhounds that hand unknown till now been patroling off the coast of Indonesia.

Aug, 27, 2024
8 F35 patroling NE of Palembang have destroyed the Mig 31's. However during this time China luanched a counter offensive towards recently captured Hepu and several tanks and destroyers where lost. Bringing our total losses to over 100
100Losses.jpg
Sept, 1, 2024
After recent set backs during operation G98P2 and Jimil a strong discussion has gone around about leaving the Non Nuclear Poliferation treaty. However in an election year this conversation is quickly muffled, atleast till the elections are complete. Tech level 90th reached. This places us in 50th place for most advanced country.

Oct, 4, 2024
Victory
After an easy campaign trail and very little persuasion the people of Indonesia have spoken. They have said that they like what I am doing and wish for me to continue.
Elections.jpg
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Jan, 23, 2025
Tech level 91 achieved, Puting us at 47 rank in tech for the world.

Feb, 7, 2025
World News
Pakistan falls to India and Khazikstan

With Pakistan down I might need to consider pushing forcse into my ally India to support there defense from the axis. However I am not sure I can support anouther front. So far I have South Korea, and Hainan Island as my main front. I have a SSBN, and LHD loaded with its 14 green beretts and 5 galaxy transports. I also need to consider pushing forces up to northern Japan as Japan and Russia have been fighting a back and fourth war these past 5 years.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Apr, 27, 2025
IS Jakarta stationed in the Atlantic helped several US ships that had been stuck at sea for over a year reach Turkey. While these troops only numbered 15. a far cry from the 500 originaly sent. They where able to capture the city of Gebze with Indonesian help. Several Green berett units where killed during the capture of the city.
Gebze.jpg
Jun, 3, 2025
Heres an air battle raging over Poland. This is only about half of the units as the other half are constantly going back to friendly airbases and rearming then rejoining the fight.
Air Battle over Poland.jpg
Jun, 15, 2025
Tech Level 92 achieved, Moving us to the 43rd rank in world leaders of technology.

July, 18, 2025
Russia launches an offensive against South Korea. LSG-1 was damaged beyond repair. Its units have been scattered threw several South Korean cities. Only threw the actions of the former CVN Ruges fighter squadron was Russia's advance stoped at Hungnam. With remaining Indonesian ground forces left defending against China and or scattered threw south Korean Cities, Bomber group 4 is called to the region.

Aug, 16, 2025
World News
Egypt falls to Syria, Russia, Lybia, South Africa.
Operation Jimil has regained its lost territory from the Russian offensive last month.

Sept, 5, 2025
Tech level 93 Achieved, moving us to the 43rd rank in the world leaders of technology

Oct, 13, 2025
With Operation P98 complete and full air suppurority. Operation [ICS] IndoChinaSouth can commence. 3 infantry Brigades have taken NE sections of Vietnam.
Vietnam.jpg
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Jan, 1, 2026
World News
Today marks my 6th year as president. Allot has happend over the last 6 years. And while we have not become the worlds superpower, we have greatly increased our country in ways that will lead to becoming a superpower. To celebrate all of these we will be releasing some economic stats.

As you can see we are running deeply in the red. However oil is a prized comodity, we have been selling oil to our rich allies who are in need of it to fund our rapidly growing country. One day we will be self suffecient.

Jan, 26, 2026
Tech level 94 achieved bumping us up two more ranks to 38th overall

Jan, 30, 2026
Recon planes over Indochina spoted several tanks assualting the Thailand airbase. Bomber group 4 was sent to destroy these tanks. When they returned from the engagement a startling discovery was made. China is now producing advanced tanks. Now more then ever new technologies will be needed.
GMT SH.jpg
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

May, 19, 2026
World News
Tanzia falls to South Africa.
South Africa is shaping up to be a world power. They are the 4th largest country, they are the most advanced country, They have the 7th largest army, and the have a 2 to 1 KD ratio. While they lost the battle for the Suez cannel with the axis, They have since focused there attention on the rest of Africa with no doubts plans to return to the Suez once they finish Africa, Or this is my hope as it could turn bitter if they try to cross the strait of Gilbrater into the allied territories.

Over the past few months the allies have continued to focus on eastern europe and have been doing one hell of a job considering what they are up against. I am very suprized they have not fallen to Russian pressure yet. Russia has over a hundred planes on constant patrol over the border there and there is nothing I can do with my armies to even consider helping them against this threat. The best I am doing is holding the the strait down in Turkey to keep them from flanking in from the south. The 8 green berets down there have done a wonderful job of holding this ground with over 200 kills between them.

As for Operation Jimil once again it runs into problems. Russian Air supurority is to stong at the moment, And all attempts at advancing have met crushing defeats. This has turned into a war of attrition, and I am loosing as Russia can out produce me. So the stratagy here is to hold a defensive position as I gather more forces in the region. Zumwalt destoyers and F-112BB's are the only forces that are able to strike back at the Russian air force. while bombers keep any advancing Russian units from taking more land. 7 Zumwalts and 10 F-112BB's where discovered not strong enough to combat Russia. As Russia used the "Buzzsaw" method to defeat this force. So it has been decided that no less then 20-30 F-112BB's and 21 zumwalts will be required for anouther attempt.

Operation ICS is slowly progressing. With each new brigade of infantry produced a new city is captured. We are taking this operation slow to make sure we do not over extend ourself and take a major loss. We have air sup in the region and our planes can fly where they want to with near impunity. The plan is to head due west and link up with India, Then swing south and clear out Vietnam Myramar and china on the south side. Once this is complete we will then be able to decide where to send these battle hardend units.

May, 19, 2026
WAR
Belarus.jpg
Thats right folks. We have declared war on Belarus. This is my first declaration of War. all other hostilities have been in defense. Does this act mean we are more part of the world stage? Is this a turning point in WW3? The reason for the declaration is the US plans an invasion into Belarus occupied Norway, We have moved 2 bomber wings into the area to help support this action.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Aug, 3, 2026
China continues to increase its technology. It has now surpased the US in tech. Does this mean that we will soon find ourselfs outclassed on the battlefield? Already we are finding that most of the 20th centry units of the world have already been destroyed, and we are fighting 21rst century units.
China Tech.jpg
Sept, 26, 2026
World News
Myramar falls to India and Thailand with the support of Indonesian bombers and cargo planes.

Oct, 24, 2026
Japan launched a major assualt into Russia capturing the island of Sakhalinskaya with a push into the Russia mainland. I tried to support this push but Russian air defense is to stong and pushed back any attempt of my supply planes and bombers. It is exspected that the push to the mainland will fail. 7 Green Berets will be entrenched at the ferry crossing hopfully stoping Russia from a counter attack on the island. I am debating if I wish to let Russia capture a hex where I plan to setup the defense so I can capture it back and build a fortress there.

Operation ICS is going better then planned. It was decided during this operation to ally with Thailand as Thailand is part of the Pacific alliance. The allied territories now stretch from the Hainan Islands to India with only a small section of Chinease occupied Bangladesh remaining. The focus now is to the southeast Indochina with Vietnam and chinas holdings down there.

Nov, 9, 2026
Tech level 96 Achieved moving us to 36th World wide in tech.

Nov, 11, 2026
VICTORY
Vietnam has fallen to us and Thailand.

Nov, 13, 2026
In an attempt to capture the Lazerav ferry a C-5a Galaxy was shot down carring 7 units of Green Berets. It is undecided how to procede to stem the Russian counter attack.

Nov, 14, 2026
World News
Bahrain falls to Russia

Nov, 14, 2026
Two Russian carriers have been spoted off the coast of Canada, are these ships alone? is there an invasion force nearby? we have no recon planes in the area to assist in scouting.
Russian Carriers.jpg
Jan, 26, 2027
Where has this last year gone? it just went by so fast. It just feels like most of the time I waited around for more units to be produced. However when I look back at it I realize that I indeed have done allot. Indonesia has captured 710,000km2 The added population and systematic scortched earth policy has brought our unemployment to 2.9 percent. Even thow Ruges industrial complex is well underway.
Ruges Industrial complex.jpg
Operation Airsup Jimil has had great sucess the bigining of this year. While it was forced to go early as a result of the Russian airforce attacking Operation YSNP. It shot down 10-20 Russian fighter wings while loosing 0, However 30 Indonesian units are now in repair becouse of this operation. It also provided a respit for op YSNP.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Jan, 29, 2027
Tech level 97 achieved, ranking us in at 34th world wide. South Africa is at 132, China 118, Japan 116, US 115, Canada/France/India 114.

May, 10, 2027
Togo falls to South Africa/Angola

The last few months have been about finishing up operation ICS. And for all intents and purposes this op can be considered complete with all major combat ending. There are still a few small chinease pockets that are left that we have been helping India clear. And we are waiting for Thailand and India to finish attacking Malaysia so they can turn there focus northward. And we can begin OP Mainland China [MLC].

Operation YSNP has been a sucess. and Op AirSup Jimil is just about ready for anouther round as its fighters come out of the hangars with fresh coats of paint.
OP ICS Complete.jpg
May, 25, 2027
Moracco falls to South Africa

May, 28, 2027
WAR
We have declared war on the Ukraine. We only had 36 war justification. so we wil take a small hit, and they are allies with Kosovo and Greece two of our allies. However they are an axis member even if they dont want to. The decision of the wardec was the Island of Horta. Netherlands had recent made an amphibous assualt here coupled with UK destroyers assisting. This island in the middle of the pacific is ideal for a base for allied forces crossing. IS Jarkata is already in position to assualt the island.
Harta.jpg
June, 1, 2027
Seems the action of declaring war on Ukraine did not go so well with my people. DAR droped down to 20 percent and partison groups formed. However they where quickly delt with. Also this was enough to push Iran into attacking India. I will need to see how hard they attack india before I decide if I can declare war on them too. a other option is to take a city tha Kazikstan has and create a roadblock and then wait for Iran to declare war on me.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Jul, 6, 2027
World News
Maurintania falls to South Africa

A major sucess in op Airsup Jimil. 30 F-122 blackbirds and 40 zumwalt destroyers where able to stop a Russian air attack. about 33 percent of the air units recieved 5-15 percent damage and have been sent for repairs.

Russia along with its allies have also launched a large assualt into Europe. It appears that the allies are being forced back expecialy in SE Europe. While our air assets cannot assist in this are due to the threat of Russian airsup, It has been decided that land forces may make a difference 14 green Berets have boarded a Galaxy transport inroute to Europe via the US. These units will be tasked with defended stratigic bridge crossings and prevent axis advance.

Jul, 16, 2027
World News
Western Sahara falls to South Africa

Jul, 21, 2027
World News
Algeria falls to South Africa

Aug, 11, 2027
World News
Burkina Faso falls to South Africa

Aug, 16, 2027
World News
Guinia Bissu falls to South Africa.

Aug, 22, 2027
Tech level 98 Achieved. Ranking us in at 32nd.

Sept, 16, 2027
World News
Gambia falls to South Africa

Nov, 25, 2027
Operation Jimil is now complete with the secure capture of Rason by South korea. Several Russian bases where destroyed during this op to the dismay of South Korea and Japan as they had planed on capturing them. But these bases had to be destroyed to gain air sup in the region. And while we have air supurority in eastern Russia, Russian air defense is far from destroyed. A majority of there airforce has escaped and is now in hangers being repaired, Plus Russia still has airsup on its western borders, And while we could reposition forces to destroy them there, the time to do this would cause forces in the east from Russia and China the time to rebuild and regain sup.
Op Jimil success.jpg
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Jan, 2, 2028
Tech level 99 Achieved. Ranking us in at 30th. South Africa 136, China 122, Japan 119, US/Canada 116, Brazil/France/India 115.

South Korea and Japan link up. I take out several Chinease citys on there southern side. Green berets in Europe hold several key locations seting up FOB's and holding back the axis. With the increased population gains comes increased demand. New facilites are going up fast with unemployment holding around 3 percent.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Mar, 8, 2028
Tech level 100 achieved, bring us in at 26th place. I scientist have also informed me that with this higher tech level and the spurt that will happen soon we will not be able to keep up with every new field to research. Thus they have suggested that I build more research centers. However being that it will take nearly two years to build new facilities and train the people to work in them. It has been decided that we should mearly capture some from China. Liling city is 320km from our front lines right now. and we should reach it withen a year. While we could reach it in a few days my military advisors sugest against this action, and to instead continue the current course of following the china line.

Mar, 10, 2028
Two new carriers have come out of dry dock and have there new fighter wings attached and ready. IS CVN-78 Chen Jainzhu, and IS CVN-78 Bo Chintiao. Like our previous two carriers these two are gerald class 78 carriers of US design. These two carriers will be tasked to the Atlantic base Horta. They will be accompanied by 14 Zumwalt destroyers and 3 Virgina class submarines. SSBN Kupang and IS Jarkata are already stationed there.
Chen Jainzhu.jpg
Mar, 11, 2028
World News
Lybia falls to South Africa. South Africa now controls most all of Africa. With the exception of there allies Sudan and Angola. D jibouti who is not at war with South Africa also remains on Africa. And then Syria and Russia still control parts of Eygpt , but are falling fast to South African advanced tech.

Jun, 20, 2028
Indonesia, Thailand and India push China from the South.
SE China.jpg
South Korea and Japan push China from the North.
NE China.jpg
I was acualy suprized when India and Thailand began pushing north with so many Units. I had planed on a slower aproach threw China clearing out sections and holding my flank as I moved in. However I have been forced to proced a little bit quicker if I am to claim any land for myself too. China is considered all but conqured its forces have been decimated its MAR is down to 10 percent with DAR at 28. And I think the only thing keeping it from falling early is its $5 trillion sitting in the bank.

Becouse of the heavy pushing I have had to do, many air units where positioned in less then desirable places and took fire. These units have since rotated into the hangars for repairs, meaning over 50 units are currently out of action while in repair, which is 10 percent of my total military.

The green berets in europe are doing there job. I have tried to secure more postions but the Russian airforce does not allow this. So until I get get some AA to the region to help the allies AA, The region is still a no fly zone except for dire situations where the total loss of the unit is acceptable if the goal is valuable enough. becouse of the all the combat in the region many bridges have been destroyed. at first glance it is somwhere in the 80 percent destruction rate for bridges. At the moment this is a nice thing as it is funneling Axis troops into my defensive postions. In the future it could prove troublesome when allies try to march forward. I would really love to get about 40-50 wings of fighters in the area to gain airsup so I can drop infantry into deep choke points to allow the allies and easier march forward.

South Africa is the giant beast in the room. I thought I was going for a world superpower, Instead it is them. They are currently pushing Syria back over the Nile river, and I suspect they will control the Suez cannal before the end of the year.

Electricity continues to be a giant bane. This stuff is exspensive. It has regulary been toping out at $1,900 per Mwh. I am currently running domestic sales at 900 percent production cost since thats how much it costs to import it. My people dont like that very much but its the way it is. If I was to lower it they would want even more electricity. My calculations put me at needing around 100 nuclear power plants to satisfy all of my power needs. And probly twice that if I was to lower the cost of it to my populus. I am still at 2.9 percent unemployment, I just cannot build that much. I am bulding some thow. and I have also built several dams around my region, some of which will take anouther year and a half to complete. I am also importing, Agri, Timber, Coal, and Oil. But all of these imports cost less then $100M a day. Not even a drop compared to the $4,000M a day for electricity.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Jun, 24, 2028
Tech level 101 achieved. Ranking us in at 26th. Here is a list of the top 19 researchers.
Research 2028.jpg

Jul, 27, 2028
Indonesian forces capture the Chinease Research facility of Liling with minimal damage to them. Scientist will be brought in asap and the facility should be operational withen a month.

Due to massive influx of chinease population. Our production cannot keep up to meet demand. Originaly it was planned to take china slowly and let construction keep at the pace of annextion. however due to allied pressure we have been forced to continue to press on. This has left indonesia importing many resources at great cost. As along as we can keep a higher supply of oil and consumer goods for export to our rich allies, we should be able to continue this pace of exspansion.

Aug, 10, 2028
South Korea and Japan assualt Beijing
Beijing.jpg
Aug, 22, 2028
While our forces in the south have made great progress. at a very fast speed. This action has hurt Indonesia. Our death toll has gone up to 166,000 men. Unit losses have gone up to 211. And while these losses can easily be absorbed. The Indonesian economy is now at risk. Demand for oil is now greater then our own production. Infact demand for all resources except Military goods and consumer goods are higher then our production. Electricity has gone so high as we are now importing more then the world market can produce. This has caused a world wide problem and canot be sustained.

While damage the damage can be repaired with new facilities that are under construction. If consumer good demand rises higher then production. then we will have nothing to export thus draining our savings and causing a massive complete collapse of the indonesian economy. So it has been decided that the war in china must be halted. While we will not declare peace, we will no longer advance. I am sure this will upset our allies as they will continue to move the frontline forward. I had really hoped that we could finish china off before I had to take this break. But I fear if we do the economy will collapse. This is also an election year and I would hate to raise taxes at such an occasion.

So the plan will be to create a defensive line across china. Our forces are nearingthe Yangtze river. This river will provide a very good defensive line. Our production facilities will also focus on enginiers for a bit, We already have 41 active in construction operations. with a plan to build an aditional 50 units. This alone should take around half a year. and then anouther half a year to finish production. So this halt in military operations could take around a year. I only hope it is not to late.
Yangtze defensive line.jpg
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Oct, 14, 2028
Victory
A third term. Almost half of the population have voted me in for a third term. While I did sweaten the pot with my constiuants by cuting taxes for the previous 2 months. Those tax cuts where only for 2 months and they will now be raised.
2028 Elections.jpg
Oct, 22, 2028
World News
Qatar falls to Russia

Nov, 30, 2028
Tech Level 102 achieved, ranking us in at 25th

Dec, 26, 2028
Tech Level 103 achieved, Moving us up one spot to 24th. Liling reseach centers are fully operational and churning out new techs. 10 facilities in all. The army corps of enginers have proven very helpful in finishing production facilities, We are now self suffeciant in 5 comodities. We might even be able to start the chinease offensive again.

Jan, 12, 2029
World News
Malaysia falls to Thailand

Jan, 15, 2029
An advanced radar site has become operational at FOB Krakow in europe. It had been discussed about bringing 2 groups (28 units) of F-112's to the region now that we have airbase repair faciliites operational. However intell now says that with the Russian ground based AA of SA-20 S-400's, which have a high attack range of 200km, that not even our advanced intercepters can withstand this amount of firepower. Nore with Russian airsup in the region can our bombers go in and take these targets out.
Krakow.jpg
However we are not entirely without options. We can place the intercepters at patrol area's that are out of range of the Russian ground defenses. We can also move MLRS's into place to take out the ground based AA. Or we can even move Horta fleet into the Baltic sea and use tamahawk missiles to take out the ground based AA. Any of these options will do, but all will take time to enact, and all will take away from the effort in Asia.

Return to “After Action Reports”