The Putin administration

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Niko465
Colonel
Human: Yes

The Putin administration

Post by Niko465 »

Game Settings:
Russia
Modern Day Campaign
Medium Volatility
Easy Diplomacy
V Hard Millitary
V Easy Economy
Nuke penalties low

My first AAR, and it is late. It start 1 years after I started.

The day following Dmitri Medvedev's assassination by Chechnyan rebels
I have been put in charge of whole Russia by our great leader as Prime Minister of Russia, and I will ensure it's desicion will be the best he ever took.

23/11/2012, Review of the last year
I've been briefed about the situation. Our allies, the tensions in the world and our concerns.
Acting in the backstage, I am able to see the whole thing. Last year, we signed alliance with all the remaining Communist countries in the world, showing our defience toward USA(now having Mitt Romney as President) who failed it's attempt to invade Cuba due to the tenacity of our Cuban brothers(and a lot of Russian support + my commander skills, I must say). Laos and Vietnam are 100% with us, resolving some tensions between them and China. They allied together and entered in the SCO.

Americas:
We allied ourselves with Mexico.
Brazil attacked one of our ally, Argentina but President Cristina didn't requested help and is not ready to surrender. However, being a high ranked commander at this time, I proposed to station a Spetsnaz intervention group in Venezuela, just in case.

USA tryed itself on Cuba twice but got pushed back and is now trying to maintain foot in Cuban hills on the eastern border.

Asia :
India declared war on Pakistan for unclear reasons. It seem Pakistan set a nuke silo in the Himalayas. A Indian task force attacked the site and it escalated to total war. China attacked India in answer and this as not been seen good by the UN, including us. Nepal accepted to support India and suffered the consequences, China attacked which bring them on the border of UN expulsion. Attacking South Korea in support of NK get them out. They lost a lot of Russian support but due to the situation, a strong leadership as ally is usefull.
In Korea, NK captured Seoul and China attacked in strengh to finish them. USA did a dangerous step, they declared war on China and North Korea. For now, it seem that their conflict remain based in Korea. USA crushed Chineses but faced extrem resistence in North Korean Seoul. After USA took the city, it was only ruins.
Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State
Niko465
Colonel

Re: The Putin administration

Post by Niko465 »

Europe:
Ukraine provocated us by attacking Belarus, but when they attacked Serbia, we reacted. Belarus went in war with Poland and Lithuania, Nato responded hardly despite all our effort to keep Belarus alive.
Georgia attacked South Ossetia again and this time we didn't let them a chance.
Finland did the same as Ukraine, and suffered the same consequence.Image

Serbia is at war with Kosovo, Poland, Bosnia, Slovenia and Macedonia. The border didn't moved since the war started 1 year ago.
Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State
CelticCMD
Corporal

Post by CelticCMD »

Wheres the rest??
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Again, you are posting in a years old thread and the op has not logged in for years. :(
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
CelticCMD
Corporal

Post by CelticCMD »

I was asking. Where is everyone? Does no one post anymore?
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

To my knowledge, I am the only one still updating SR 2020 AAR's. I am slow about it these days and lazy as I have switched to using YouTube, it is easier and convenient.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
CelticCMD
Corporal

Post by CelticCMD »

rgr, Im going to checkout your youtube page

Return to “After Action Reports”