Liking the wwIII scenario so far

Discussion on Supreme Ruler 2010 Scenarios

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Liking the wwIII scenario so far

Post by tkobo »

It was kinda cool to see America take out Canada in about 1 year of game time.With both played by AI.
Now America is making large gains into mexico.
America is gonna be huge by the time I manage to get there :lol:

Also the way the diplomacy, especially the alliances, seemed to take longer to form up and that regions didnt just form alliances with every AI region possible.I did something I dont think ive doen before, I put the AI on "unpredictable" (or whatever that setting is called).

There are some very cool alliances and wars going on at the moment.
Asia is very interesting.
China is beating all its foes so far over there.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Kinda made a list on some of the regions.

Easiest region to do research from is the US if u get enough money and if u manage to keep everyone from DoW on u.

Easiest one to fight a war from is Australia since u don't have to worry about the AI invading u from the land,sea,or air. It was easy for me to invade China from here since I got a full transit treaty with Indomalaysia.

The easiest ones to be come self suff. in oil with are Israel and Australia to me. Australia is also the easiest one to become self suff in uranium too.

The hardest one I found to play as so for is British Isles. No matter what I do I even up without money or can't reach my demand in something.

Also noticed Greece or Turkey will DoW on the other before the 1st month is out. Same with Israel and Egypt. But when I played as these regions no wars happened until I decided to start them.

Just a list so far haven't played as all of the regions yet.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

Most fun to play may be Germany as it gets into multiple wars fast AND can be self sufficient in everything easly. It can also export lots of oil.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Haven't tried all european country yet only the UK but the way i saw wars explode everywhere. It might be a challenge to keep from being over run. Like Germany. They were at war with all of Europe and Russia. Classic World War 2 in a way but without Germany allied to anyone. What was funny though GErmany was actually winning in the war. :D I helped them some.
Noble713
Captain

Post by Noble713 »

Playing as China:

Both Russia and Japan declared war on me (luckily after I had reinforced both border regions). "Liberated" the Korean peninsula and pretty much all of eastern Russia/Siberia. I control such a huge expanse of territory, with units spread all over the place, that it is more or less impossible to organize my army. Partisans are popping up and making a nuisance of themselves, but my air assault whack-a-mole forces (Airborne battalions in Mi-8/17 helicopters) have been dealing with them pretty quickly. Exporting petroleum is WAAAY too easy, and I too have more money than I can spend.

Playing as United States:
Canada declared war on me. Bad idea for them. I was trying to mind my own business, reorganizing my military to match the real-world distribution of the US military*. Like my China experience, I found it extremely easy to get rich off of oil exports, which helped me put satellites in space and rapidly tech up. Unfortunately the whole world is slowly declaring war on me so I'm running out of people to sell oil to. Now I only have $20B left in my treasury (down from $400B, DEFCON1 is expensive!) and now need to convert my economy from an oil-state into one driven by domestic growth (shouldn't be too hard, I have a good approval rating, positive immigration, and self-sufficiency in all commodities).

**I have a really good Powerpoint file showing how the Army is transforming over the coming years, with TO&E for current brigades, future Units of Action (Heavy, Light, and Stryker Brigades), and where the major combat forces of both the active and reserve components of the Army are located. Very useful. Also dug up some TO&E for Marine Expeditionary Forces.
Black Metal IST KRIEG!
http://tinyurl.com/ctyrj7
ainsworth74
Colonel

Post by ainsworth74 »

Noble713 wrote:shouldn't be too hard...
Famous last words :wink: ...
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Sir Edmund Burke
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

Noble713 wrote:Unfortunately the whole world is slowly declaring war on me so I'm running out of people to sell oil to.
Override boycots for Oil. :wink:
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

He's still gonna have to make the switch over in time even after he overrides the boycotts,becuase the world simply goes broke .Very few regions manage to keep their economy and treasury healthy.And those regions usaully have enough of their own oil that they dont buy any.
Chuckle TM
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: Seen something while playing as Israel. Had a war with Egypt got a ceasefire after I destroyed all their bases in the North. Then had Egyptian units pop out of the bases after they repaired. DoW happened to them because the units supposely caused an incursion in my territory. So in the end those 10 tank battalions meet a early fate with my F/b's. And I really didn't like it that they never fired at my units. But I guess I can look at it as they ran out of ammo during the last war.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Seen something else. This is strange to me. I got another ceasefire with Egypt. After I got the treaty Egypt asked to ally with me even though I just blown up 10 tank battalions. Go figure. And what's funny is the whole world loves me now after the incursion. I can get any treaty I want with most regions as long as its reasonable. Only Iran rejects any offer. Course that wasn't a surprise to me. As of now I have allies in every part of the world and nearly a non agression pact with everyone along with every other treaty. So now I could make war I hope without having to fight everyone.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Hmm, foudn something i dont like about the way the scenario is mapped out.
Becuase of WM waters ,you cant build a bridge across the Strait of Gibraltar.
Chuckle TM
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: Y would u want a bridge in a place where ships travel through everyday. U end up rebuilding in everyday. but really that would have helped me alot if I could have built a bridge there too.
Khorne
Major

Post by Khorne »

Hey guys have any of you tried to invade the united states as russia yet? Im gonna see if i can do my own version of red dawn. :lol:
Go Home and Die
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Not yet. And it be fun to try but remember the wolverines will get u if ur not careful.

Return to “Scenarios”