Blue always wins

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

number47
General
Human: Yes

Re: Blue always wins

Post by number47 »

No point in starting a red sphere member unless playing USSR because no matter what you do, you'll end up in blue sphere...and all WP countries will end up in blue sphere even though they remain ally of USSR :roll:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

That is why I play with spheres turned off. Spheres just do not work well and all they do is to frustrate the players.
Please teach AI everything!
Anthropoid
Colonel

Post by Anthropoid »

Zuikaku wrote:That is why I play with spheres turned off. Spheres just do not work well and all they do is to frustrate the players.
*sigh* . . . yes, but . . . competition over spheres of influence was so integral to the Cold War, turning this off is a bit like "turning off combat" in a WWII scenario and making it a strictly economic and military simulation. :-?
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Anthropoid wrote:
Zuikaku wrote:That is why I play with spheres turned off. Spheres just do not work well and all they do is to frustrate the players.
*sigh* . . . yes, but . . . competition over spheres of influence was so integral to the Cold War, turning this off is a bit like "turning off combat" in a WWII scenario and making it a strictly economic and military simulation. :-?
But watching your moves being idnored and being helpless to influence anything is far more worse :wink:
Please teach AI everything!

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”