Missile Questions

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

nerdymidgetkid
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Missile Questions

Post by nerdymidgetkid »

The year is currently 1960 and I'm playing as the USA. I have no option to research any silo-launched missiles; this might also have something to do with the fact that there is no option for me to research Satellites. In addition, I cannot build missile siloes and though I've queued up lots of Thors (which I don't think I should be using by now anyway) but their construction time is stuck at 137 days--tried restarting the game, but no joy. Are all of these problems bugs, or is there something I'm overlooking? Are the issues connected?
nerdymidgetkid
Lieutenant

Re: Missile Questions

Post by nerdymidgetkid »

Also, another question: if I assign more launch platforms than necessary to my strategic pool, will the weapons be distributed evenly between them?
nerdymidgetkid
Lieutenant

Post by nerdymidgetkid »

UPDATE: Turns out this is happening with ALCMs as well...
LoganZombieOfTime
Lieutenant

Post by LoganZombieOfTime »

nerdymidgetkid wrote:The year is currently 1960 and I'm playing as the USA. I have no option to research any silo-launched missiles; this might also have something to do with the fact that there is no option for me to research Satellites. In addition, I cannot build missile siloes and though I've queued up lots of Thors (which I don't think I should be using by now anyway) but their construction time is stuck at 137 days--tried restarting the game, but no joy. Are all of these problems bugs, or is there something I'm overlooking? Are the issues connected?

You cannot research satellites because you have not researched transistor-based computers, which requires silicon transistors. That's all I really know but I will try to get more info on this and reply back
when you can't build an army, buy it. :evil:
LoganZombieOfTime
Lieutenant

Post by LoganZombieOfTime »

nerdymidgetkid wrote:Also, another question: if I assign more launch platforms than necessary to my strategic pool, will the weapons be distributed evenly between them?
I'm pretty sure yes but if your using planes they will only carry as much as they can
when you can't build an army, buy it. :evil:

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”