The African Lion

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Gracuul
Captain
Human: Yes

The African Lion

Post by Gracuul »

Ill be beginning with Egypt with a goal to conquer everything and win the space race with a 3rd world country. Simple enough
Game settings on Norm for Military and easy for other two. No Cheating, Fog of War on. Hostility set to low, Resources normal.
Ill be posting with dates and events as needed.
Only the dead have seen the end of the war.
-George Santayana
Gracuul
Captain

Re: The African Lion

Post by Gracuul »

May 11, 1950.

Many changes are afoot. Ive destroyed the original economy and am rebuilding it. The process began with scrapping many of the original military buildings for Ind Goods and have began to balance the economy from the building blocks. I am not having a positive cashflow after going to roughly a 10% credit rating. I have been rearching cheap unit designs to save money versus current debt problem.
-George Santayana
Gracuul
Captain

Post by Gracuul »

Sep 7, 1952

As you can see, I have industrialized much of the original egypt. With unemployment staying at roughly 1.5% the cost of manufacturing once profitable commodities has decreased. Here in a few days I will have 9 operational research centers, which will be needed to achieve my goal of winning the space race. With luck I wont go too much further in debt and will begin making a profit again. Just waiting on about 30 facilities to hurry up and build. Not currently worrying about the military for now. I have accepted several trades that involved some ground troops, mostly meatshields. Once I am on track with finances and research I will resume production of military units and goods.
SRCW1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-George Santayana
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

You've done really well with your Econ :) I wish you well :)
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
Gracuul
Captain

Post by Gracuul »

I was deperate for ind goods in the beginning and scrapped everything. The only thing left was the tourist spot, and I nearly toasted it, stopped the demolition, then paused the construction. lol

What you dont see there is the 7 Billion I am in debt. Still maintaining a roughly 100% credit rating though. So more is there if needed.
-George Santayana
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

Nice one :) i've done a much more cautious build up on my British game... kept out of debt but built up alot slower :) only now starting to see gains (Now that i'm nearly producing all the Power I need) but industrial goods came first but then you've gotta find power for all those shiny new factories... its a never ending cycle lol
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
Gracuul
Captain

Post by Gracuul »

Youll see, no debt, typical surplus of about 300-500m per day. Israel attacked me for no apparent reason. I called it the 10 day war, not sure why. :wink:
I decided I wanted to invade libya for oil. I conquered them after fighting with the AI to capture a supply route instead of going into the middle of the desert, then I realized I ALREADY HAD oil, guess I can say woops, but I like"Oh well" better.
SRCW9.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-George Santayana
Xbwalker
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Xbwalker »

Nothing wrong with that. The more of the world's oil you control, the more you can keep them in your stranglehold. Mwahahhaa
Gracuul
Captain

Post by Gracuul »

Will be abruptly ending this AAR as well as my other, just received real deployment orders to Afghanistan within the next month. Sorry folks.
-George Santayana
Chesehead
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Chesehead »

Gracuul wrote:Will be abruptly ending this AAR as well as my other, just received real deployment orders to Afghanistan within the next month. Sorry folks.
Good luck and kick ass.

Return to “After Action Reports”