Afghanistan...a Hopeless Cause? {Finished}

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Xbwalker
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Afghanistan...a Hopeless Cause?

Post by Xbwalker »

Yeah sorry on the lack of updates.

Long story short - South Korea, Iran, and Turkey all decided it was time for me to go so I invaded through Iran and Turkey. I then sent an expeditionary force of 80,000 motorized infantry and some artillery to Vladvistok to invade South Korea.

The tough part isn't taking SK's units out. It's taking all those damn cities. I had to fight for every inch and lost many men but I did it.

After that, the game was so slow and unplayable on my system, I had to call it quits.

Anyhow, Afghanistan ended the game with over 250 million people and leading the space race with only a year or so until sending a man to the moon.

Next attempt - Indonesia.
SouLaRebeLs
Lieutenant

Re: Afghanistan...a Hopeless Cause?

Post by SouLaRebeLs »

Xbwalker wrote:Yeah sorry on the lack of updates.

Long story short - South Korea, Iran, and Turkey all decided it was time for me to go so I invaded through Iran and Turkey. I then sent an expeditionary force of 80,000 motorized infantry and some artillery to Vladvistok to invade South Korea.

The tough part isn't taking SK's units out. It's taking all those damn cities. I had to fight for every inch and lost many men but I did it.

After that, the game was so slow and unplayable on my system, I had to call it quits.

Anyhow, Afghanistan ended the game with over 250 million people and leading the space race with only a year or so until sending a man to the moon.

Next attempt - Indonesia.
haha good what u will do with indonesia ? thats my lovely country...

by the way i when im using afghan on everything very high......
iran attack me on the first week.... but i got him to bow over me.... only with 1 unit ruling tehran..

SRCWHelper (A Developed trainer)!!
[]-[]-[]
Bunch of word is suck, Bunch of code is art.. how it can be ?

Return to “After Action Reports”