Liberia, Land of the Free.

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

LeonTrotsky
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by LeonTrotsky »

I am playing Liberia, looking to reclaim my territory lost to Vichy France and kept by France. I will throw in a little role playing but more than likely be succinct and to the point. Here I am starting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If we had more time for discussion we should probably have made a great many more mistakes."
-Leon Trotsky
LeonTrotsky
Colonel

Post by LeonTrotsky »

Liberia is going to build only a factory or two around the capitol city. We will have to cut all social spending temporarily. A measure most citizens are not happy with. As my slogan for my campaign went. Destitute now, Prosperity by 1960.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If we had more time for discussion we should probably have made a great many more mistakes."
-Leon Trotsky
LeonTrotsky
Colonel

Re: Liberia, Land of the Free.

Post by LeonTrotsky »

After our Liberian brothers have finished our grand Industrial factory, we have started a water works so we may drink the fruits of our labor.
-Leon Trotsky

Return to “After Action Reports”