Diplomacy no more ???

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

nick-bang
Colonel
Human: Yes
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Diplomacy no more ???

Post by nick-bang »

Im getting a headache here...

Having played SR2020GC for years - in both real and gametime, then I was finally getting my head around some of the finer points of ingame diplomacy.

But in SRCW playing in a sandbox game as South Africa, then im banging my head against a brick wall ... allthough im influencing almost all of the free world, then I am unable to close even the most elementary of deals like Criminal extradition. Not even if I sweeten the deal with hundreds of thousands dollas.

Point of example is USA which is viewing me favorably, but wont make any commitments ... ?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Diplomacy no more ???

Post by Balthagor »

With the previous title we were constantly told that alliances were too easy to get. Have you tried playing a game on Diplomacy = easy to see what that balance is?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Re: Diplomacy no more ???

Post by nick-bang »

Balthagor wrote:With the previous title we were constantly told that alliances were too easy to get. Have you tried playing a game on Diplomacy = easy to see what that balance is?

Hmmmm ... I was playing o the intermediate level, but I will try it - thanks.

Nick Out

Return to “After Action Reports”