Australian superpower

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Kahth
Corporal
Human: Yes

Australian superpower

Post by Kahth »

Playing as Australia, standard game settings with no cheats and high world volatility (normal is kinda boring) my goal is to control world resources, especially oil while building up my economic and military strength.

I will attempt to work the vast resources of Australia for export.

October 1954
Starting to produce large quantities of oil for export.

July 1962
Built up a lot of the infrastructure on the east coast and starting to produce a lot more goods.

July 1969
Completed infrastructure upgrades and starting to build up my military (have researched various units over the last decade)

March 1976
I wanted to establish a foothold in the Middle East with a view to invade other countries in the region to dominate world oil supply. Muscat and Oman repeatidly refused supply treaties to me so i sent a naval force to invade.

May 1976
Muscat and Oman is eliminated, I will now work up the land and develop the oil resources of the region.

July 1976
Since i had units worked up in the region i decided to invade Trucial Oman to gain access to more oil.

February 1978
Trucial Oman is eliminated and i have set to develop the oil fields.

April 1978
I declared war on Qatar and Saudi Arabia to grab more oil.

July 1978
Both are eliminated, I will now spend time developing the land i have gained.

More to come.
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Australian superpower

Post by CptBritish »

Nice. Your inflation must be massive to have a GDP like that :)

Oh and a tip build supply depots (Right click military scroll to bottom) near big clusters of oil wells, roads and rails are fine but when backed up by supply depots really increase production.
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
Kahth
Corporal
Human: Yes

Re: Australian superpower

Post by Kahth »

November 1980
India has annexed Afganistan and large parts of Iran and is winning their war with China, I start to transport units into the region to ward off a possible future confrontation.

Return to “After Action Reports”