MP Game AAR

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

number47
General
Human: Yes

Re: MP Game AAR

Post by number47 »

when? we are about to start...did you grab the save? http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 67&t=19925
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Yes I am back as Cuba!

I am still recovering from the spy wars with the USSR.

Sep 10th 1950 I placed down a new land fab, scraped the heavily damaged tourist attraction, and placed down a military complex which I will later use for a naval or air fabrication.

On Sep 24th the military complex is completed.

On Sept 26th I sold Saudi Arabia 3 Battalions of 17pdr AT guns for $13.5m. In recent news, Saudi Arabia invaded North Yemen, we have no overall opinion on this matter. However we would prefer to see a Saudi victory and so this foreign sale was allowed.

On Oct 1st I bought 1 Sea Fury squadron from the UK for $46.5m.

On Oct 4th I started construction on a sea port at the previously mentioned miltary complex. I hope to start producing ships for a small navy eventually, perhaps even aquiring a carrier from somewhere if funds permit.

On Oct 6th South Vietnam fell to the North, with Chinese help.

On Oct 19th Saudi Forces enter the capital of North Yemen, they are assisted by Iranian forces.

On Oct 21st the second capital falls to Saudi forces.

On Oct 25th the third capital falls to Saudi forces.

On Oct 27th, North Yemen falls to Saudi Arabia. The Soviets are trying to talk them into joining them, but Saudi Arabia seems to have none of it.

I am continuing to try and increase my treasury by manual foreign sales, as well as keeping by budget balance, both of which I have been pretty successful at and still being able to keep some construction going in order to expand my economy.

On Oct 31st China declares that it is 'only' interested in Taiwan and Indo-China.

In Mid November we find that the Soviets are preparing forces to invade West Germany. We are left wondering how the world will react to this event should it happen.

I respond to this by selling unit designs to Germany, which not only helps them, but also increases my treasury. I raised $100m from these deals bringing my treasury up to $130m. My 2nd Land Fabrication has also recently come online. However I still do not have any naval production, or any air production even if I did have any designs or the technology to produce them.

On Dec 1st 1950 my security bureau is completed and so I move my capital back to La Habana now it is reasonably safe from spies.

I am however worried about the Soviets threatening to invade West Germany. I fear it may lead to the next big war. India threatens to invade Tibet if this happens, and so the risk of war continues to increase.

On 2nd Dec the USSR declared war on Finland. I strongly condem this action along with other nations. However I am in a position to do nothing due to my military and economic base being very small.

The UK is supporting Finland with supply aircraft but the Soviet's do counter ever so often with interceptors which then force the British planes to back off from the area.

On Dec 10th Finland surrenders. The Soviet's execute Lordi, the world vows that the Soviets will not get away with another unwarranted attack.

On Dec 13th I start to build relations with the new government of Haiti, so that at least I have a regional ally to work with or to use as a base should I need to.

On Dec 20th China protests at the number of Soviet units within China.

On Dec 21st I get an alliance with Haiti.

On Dec 24th I finish researching the USET 100mm AT gun design and immediatly place it into production.

On Dec 28th I start construction on a new Consumer goods facility in order to try and boost the amount of money that I am making in order to be able to afford more economic expansion.

On Jan 1st 1951 the Cuban treasury stands at $160m and still growing. On this day I also order to construction of a Military mid goods facility in order to help meet our increasing demand for these.

On Jan 2nd our fears come true, the USSR invades West Germany.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
number47
General

Post by number47 »

SGTscuba wrote:On Jan 2nd our fears come true, the USSR invades West Germany.
lol, this was actually a dream by a "high" cuban presidente as it never happened :lol:
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Hello viewers of BBC world news!... again.

The UK economy
The production of Consumer and Industrial Goods has increased. We have started to import cheap oil from our colonies in order to met our oil demand and support our colonial economies. We are also developing our electricity and mining industries.

China's Vietnam War
China was a key player in the Vietnam War. They engaged in most battles on behalf of North Vietnam, until South Vietnam fell. China is currently engaging France in Laos. France swears revenge.

Screens:
#1 Last South Vietnamese Battle. South Vietnam Fought until the end against a superior all Chinese force.
#2 China committing War Crimes, they are hunting down American troops and slaughtering them, even though the surrender was announced. This is a clear violation of Geneva.

#3 China admits it's war crimes to the international community

Saudi Invasion of North Yemen
Saudi Arabia decided to invade their southern neighbour North Yemen. The United Kingdom has no objections, but feel worried for it's colonies in the region, The UK has deployed some infantry troops to regional colonies until they become independent and can fend for them selves.

Screens:
#1 Saudi Arabia starts the Invasion.

USSR Invasion of Germany
The United Kingdom unilaterally condemns the Invasion of Finland and Germany alike. UK was not able to defend Finland, but has now Signed treaties and trade agreements with the rest of Scandinavia to ensure their independence. UK is going to help defend Germany with the goal of causing many USSR deaths for it and lengthening the conflict for the Imperialist Soviet Empire[ISE]. The UK will defend all it's allies against the ISE in the future and make sure the ISE campaigns become more costly.

Screens:
#1 War stats before the ISE(USSR) invasion of Germany
#2 ISE troops massing

Relations with India
The UK will support it's Indian ally in anyway possible in an war with China. Due to the recent ISE aggression in the world, India and the UK relations has become close. Because of this King Hullu I announce an formal apology to India and it's people for hardships caused by my predecessors and preceding dynasty.

Relations with Cuba
Cuba and the UK have warm relations and continue to develop.

Relations with Egypt
Egypt has been absent and the relations have cooled, but remain allies still. The ISE invasions have as well helped cool the relations

Relations with Israel
The relations are still tense, but the 2 counties has established embassies. Israel reaffirmed it's excommunication.

Relations with USA
THE USA NEEDS A NEW PRESIDENT, NOW!! THE CURRENT US PRESIDENT HAS LEFT THE UK AS ACTING SUPER POWER IN ITS PLACE! THE UK DO NOT WANT THIS ROLE.

----------
Sincere Regards,
His Majesty Hullu I of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Did all of you forget that the last save was made before USSR declared war to Germany?? HUH
DarKness terminated the game without creating new save... :lol:
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

number47 wrote:Did all of you forget that the last save was made before USSR declared war to Germany?? HUH
DarKness terminated the game without creating new save... :lol:
yeah, noticed it ;)
Happy Linux user!
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

btw, what has Romania done, it has lost 31 units without any own kills :lol: check the stats screen.
Happy Linux user!
Madman
Warrant Officer

Post by Madman »

Very good game :) If you start another game i would like to join.
patfac
Corporal

Post by patfac »

when are you guys going to be doing a new game because i would love to join, i shall take Australia into a peaceful world but protect itself and its allies when needed!!!

Return to “After Action Reports”