MP Game AAR

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

SGTscuba
General

Re: MP Game AAR

Post by SGTscuba »

Nope you can use planes in SP during proxy, BUT you must base your planes out of the nation you are fighting the proxy on behalf (so UK planes can bomb USSR troops if the UK is allied with Turkey, Turkey is at war with Russia, and the Birtish planes are based from Turkish owned Hexes).

Also I don't think you can conduct amphib ops or airborne drops during a proxy war which is a shame. I guess its because the unit that is getting unloaded is based from your territory (your plane) as far as the game is concerned and so wont allow it to happen.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

[quote="number47"][/quote]
In my single player, this is allowed, eg. in a game a while back playing as Japan I saved South Korea by a similar intervention against China. The option 'allow air units to path over neutral regions' in Defense - Deployment -> Defense Condition is not allowed, meaning they are not allowed to path to neutrals. I think it might have something to do with the loyality map, I bombed your units in Occupied Turkey, still Turkey, my ally. It's just an guess.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Nic5071
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Post by Nic5071 »

Republic of India

Prologue
During the month of October of 1949 The first leader of the Republic of India, Mohandas Gandhi, died by assassination. Within a few day of this sad event Rasputin Petrov took office of prime minister. With the passing of power to the new leader Rasputin hopes for peace in the future in this time of great uncertancy.

Domestic Affairs
Of the many issues facing my new administration was the Indian economy. After many years of being a colonial possession of Britain and the mass public being oppressed by the caste system, the India economy was in a state of crisis and in great need of government intervention. Looking at reports from my economic advisers it was determined that India imports practically every resource in order to maintain a functioning economy. So it was determined the first move was to get India to a state of self sufficiency and bill-78b was passed by parliament allowing the government to subsidize certain industries until certain production quotes were meet. Of the industries subsidized were the oil and agricultural industries and later the consumer goods, capital goods, and timber industries. Over the course of the following year almost all of the industries subsidized meet self sufficiency production levels sparking a new boom in the Indian economy.

Foreign Affairs
During the first few month my administration foreign affairs took a back set to the domestic problems the were deemed to be crippling the new born Republic of India. Adding to that my administration pushed to maintain neutrality in order to prevent India being drug into another world war. Successfully we maintained stated neutrality among both western and eastern powers procuring several non-aggression packs. However with the unjustified attack on Turkey by soviet forces and the following hostilities taken by the east against Cuba forced the hand of India into cooperation with NATO affiliated countries. Of those countries the UK and Cuba were among them, with economic and political agreements being signed and approved by both parties. The following months after the soviet occupation of turkey the world was relativity peaceful until the official North Korean declaration of war on South Korea. It was agreed a few days later by the UN to send troops and aid to the south Koreans and of the nations called on to help was India. In the end 4 Indian divisions fought bravely against the North Koreans and within a few months returned home victorious uniting South and North into one democratic Korea.

Military
Size and how advanced the Indian army is currently classified by Executive Order. However it is stated by my administration that India intends on maintaining a force capable of defending India and partake in peace keeping operations.

Current Relations with the World
USA- Neutral, has the potential to become a friend of India
USSR- Neutral, however is greatly concerned with the recent actions taken by the USSR
UK- Allied and looking forward to future cooperation economically and politically with said nation
Saudi Arabia- Neutral, intends to remain neutral with said nation unless it funds Pakistan with the intent of harming the nation of India
Cuba- Allied and looking to maintain the alliance, officially protected by the Republic of India
South Korea-Friendly, has the potential to become a friend of India and is officially protected by the Republic of India
Japan- Closer relations are starting to form, caused for the most part by the Korean War
China- Neutral and hoping on maintain that Neutrality
Pakistan- Neutral, it is viewed with suspicion thou because of past relationships
Israel- Neutral, will remain that way in order to elimination future tension with the Muslims
Egypt-Neutral, intends to remain neutral with said nation unless it funds Pakistan with the intent of harming the nation of India
Yugoslavia- Neutral, concerned over plausible human right violations and involvement in the occupation of turkey

Following the events of this past year I look with pride on the Republic of India and look to the future with optimism and hope for the bettering of mankind

Indian soldiers talking the day before they are shipped out to fight in Korea
"you don't have to outfight your enemy you just have to outlast him" -George Washington
LordCrusader8
Warrant Officer

Post by LordCrusader8 »

I'll try to make it this sat i had unexpected plans that came up last sat (China here)

Just a key note Did anything happen IN Vietnam??
Liberalism is a Mental Disorder
number47
General

Post by number47 »

LordCrusader8 wrote:I'll try to make it this sat i had unexpected plans that came up last sat (China here)

France counterattack, part of south Vietnam taken but no significant losses from your side (think AI just retreated them). You still hold area around Qui Nhon and there is a huuuge number of your reinforcements on the border with North Vietnam :wink:

Also, unfortunately, North Korea is lost :-( so your right flank is wide open now
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
farrellmeister
Lieutenant

Post by farrellmeister »

i wont be able to make it this saturday, couyld i join next saturday please?
LordCrusader8
Warrant Officer

Post by LordCrusader8 »

number47 wrote:
LordCrusader8 wrote:I'll try to make it this sat i had unexpected plans that came up last sat (China here)

France counterattack, part of south Vietnam taken but no significant losses from your side (think AI just retreated them). You still hold area around Qui Nhon and there is a huuuge number of your reinforcements on the border with North Vietnam :wink:

Also, unfortunately, North Korea is lost :-( so your right flank is wide open now
No biggie i have a Huge chinese force up on that borderand they won't be able to cross that river
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

SGTScuba, you should add who is playing those countries on the front page :wink: or it would be interesting to know who plays what.
Happy Linux user!
LordCrusader8
Warrant Officer

Post by LordCrusader8 »

Jin Que Regains his power and is ready to liberate North Vietnam.

Relations with Everyone (except USA) are neutral

USA - Concerned
number47
General

Post by number47 »

LordCrusader8 wrote:Image

Jin Que Regains his power and is ready to liberate North Vietnam.

Relations with Everyone (except USA) are neutral

USA - Concerned
Well, good to know, "ally". :roll:
:lol: :lol:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Haha :lol:
Happy Linux user!
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:SGTScuba, you should add who is playing those countries on the front page :wink: or it would be interesting to know who plays what.
Yeah I have done where I can remember who is who. If I haven't added you, shoot me a PM of which country you were and i'll add you. (getting confused between gr names, sr names and forum names)
Last edited by SGTscuba on Mar 24 2012, edited 1 time in total.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
LordCrusader8
Warrant Officer

Post by LordCrusader8 »

Anyone on?
number47
General