Brazil - A interactive AAR

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Niko465
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Brazil - A interactive AAR

Post by Niko465 »

Indeed, we don't have the millitary might of the Soviet Union and can't interfer in every agression that occur. We don't have the economy nor the millitary for this right now.
So. We should first defend our allies the best we can but also having some Rapid Intervention Force divisons to rapidly airdrop some defencive help to any dictator-free country victim of unprovocated attack which accept our alliance offer.
This bring to another contestation. We should not limit our deployed forces to 38 battallions but adapt our deployments according the tension around the world, and our own defcon.
Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State
Jax the Arisn
Lieutenant

Post by Jax the Arisn »

I propose a five part constitution

ARTICLE I: All citizens of Brazil have equal in representation and rights regardless of race, creed, origin, ideology, and sex.

SECTION 1: No person will hold another person as a servant, voluntary or involuntary.

SECTION 2: No person may seize the rights of another, doing so will render the guilty party null and void.

SECTION 3: All citizens have the right to a fair trial, with a jury of peers and a justice of the state.

ARTICLE 2: No foreign power will infringe on the rights of Brazilian citizens. If a foreign power threatens the nation, defence will become our primary issue.

SECTION 1: Any allies of the nation who come under attack will be defended. Depending on situation will depend on the force sent to their aid.

SECTION 2: Nations who become allies in times of war, foreign or domestic, will not receive military aid. However if approved by congress, a rapid-reaction force may be deployed by the Brazilian armed forces. The type of force deployed to the allied nation will be determined by congress and the acting president. Congress may vote to increase or decrease the forces assigned to each theatre.

ARTICLE 3: The needs of the people will always come before the needs of the international community.

SECTION 1: The needs of the country will always be priority, even over military spending.

SECTION 2: The national debt cannot go above $50,000M. If this is to happen, emergency liquidation of assets must occur.

SECTION 3: If the goes above $15,000M, Congress will hold an energy session to decide what actions to take. These actions must be approved by the President.

ARTICLE 4: Nation defence will always have at least four divisions, which is twenty eight battalions on active duty. This will allow us to defend ourselves from surprise attacks. This number may be altered by a vote of congress.

SECTION 1: Congress and the president may determine to mobilise which divisions and where. The President has the authority to call for more reserves to mobilise as needed.

SECTION 2: Congress may vote to declare a national emergency. If the vote is passed, the acting President may be granted emergency powers to act with his on his own descression. Congress will determine every ten days if the president will retain his emergency powers or not.

SECTION 3: Regarding the usage of nuclear weapons and nuclear power, the nation of Brazil will not have a nuclear arsenal greater than than twelve weapons. As for nuclear power, plants may be constructed only if the budget can allow it, and all members of congress approve as well as the President.

SECTION 3a: Nuclear weapons shall not be used as a casual weapon of war. They will be used however, if no other viable option can be found to swiftly bring about the end of a prolong conflict. Prolonged conflict will be defined as a conflict that goes on for at least seven years.

SECTION 3b: In the case of a national emergency, the acting President has access to use the nuclear arsenal without need of congress to approve the target.

ARTICLE 5: Taxation will be based on class. Higher class = higher taxes. Corporations will have a little more leniency than small businesses. This will be a sort of Pseudo-Communism.
Ten thousand men descending from the clouds might do an infinite deal of mischief before a force could be brought together to repel them
GrimReaper
Lieutenant

Post by GrimReaper »

The constitution,altough a bit restrictive in the taxation,adress all immediate requests.Any senator wants to add anything,or submit an entire new draft?
"The power of our enemies is what determine our own power." - Chinese proverbe.

Author and moderator of "Brazil-A interactive AAR". Current president Carlos Silva Grimarum.
number47
General

Post by number47 »

OCC: I'm sorry guys but I'm currently pressed by work and can't review the constitution and I would like to...could you please give a deadline so I can squeese this in my RL schedule? I would hate to make you guys wait for me any longer :oops:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
GrimReaper
Lieutenant

Post by GrimReaper »

OOC: There is absolutely no pressure here.RL always come first.Do not worry about making us wait.I made you guys wait for 8 months :oops:

Author and moderator of "Brazil-A interactive AAR". Current president Carlos Silva Grimarum.
Jax the Arisn
Lieutenant

Post by Jax the Arisn »

OOC: whenever we do start, will there be screen shots?
Ten thousand men descending from the clouds might do an infinite deal of mischief before a force could be brought together to repel them
GrimReaper
Lieutenant

Post by GrimReaper »

OOC: yes there will be screenshots of the play.

Jax the Arisn
Lieutenant

Post by Jax the Arisn »

Happy day after colonial marines day!
After a six year wait, the game turned out perfect! W00T
GrimReaper
Lieutenant

Post by GrimReaper »

well for me it is still a 5 day wait for the release of March of the Eagles,so yeah,im still waiting. But at least i know that everyone is doing something else. :D

Jax the Arisn
Lieutenant

Post by Jax the Arisn »

Here's a thought: we should have a goal to bomb Cuba to the Stone Age =/

Return to “After Action Reports”