SRCW [Helper] +65(unfolded) opt. [UNIT EDITOR] 7.2.2

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

domcoppinger
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: SRCW [Helper] +65(unfolded) opt. [UNIT EDITOR] 7.2.2

Post by domcoppinger »

Great little tool, however it has a bit of a way to go till it is perfect but stick at it and this will undoubtedly become a standard for Cold War!

Also I can't seem to get one day research to work... Any ideas? Steam versions 2.2, windows 7 32, admin mode...

Thanks
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48
SouLaRebeLs
Lieutenant

Post by SouLaRebeLs »

domcoppinger wrote:Great little tool, however it has a bit of a way to go till it is perfect but stick at it and this will undoubtedly become a standard for Cold War!

Also I can't seem to get one day research to work... Any ideas? Steam versions 2.2, windows 7 32, admin mode...

Thanks
Thanks for ur comment :wink: , i hope so :D

do any other option work? if so, then u need to click 1 by 1 in research progression tab.
SRCWHelper (A Developed trainer)!!
[]-[]-[]
Bunch of word is suck, Bunch of code is art.. how it can be ?
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

SouLaRebeLs wrote: Thanks for ur comment :wink: , i hope so :D

do any other option work? if so, then u need to click 1 by 1 in research progression tab.
Yeah other options work... And what do you mean by having to click one by one? Could you pretend that I am nothing more than a simpleton for purposes of explaining it :)
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48
SouLaRebeLs
Lieutenant

Post by SouLaRebeLs »

I'm sorry if it offend you, my english isnt that good cz im an autodidact :), i think this is just simple misunderstanding.

i mean you must go to progression tab, then click 1 of the research that in progress. i will upload a picture if u want it.
SRCWHelper (A Developed trainer)!!
[]-[]-[]
Bunch of word is suck, Bunch of code is art.. how it can be ?
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

SouLaRebeLs wrote:I'm sorry if it offend you, my english isnt that good cz im an autodidact :), i think this is just simple misunderstanding.

i mean you must go to progression tab, then click 1 of the research that in progress. i will upload a picture if u want it.
Ohh no! Not at all! I was being serious with the simpleton comment. I really did want you to explain it out to me in the most basic of steps! I wasn't mocking you at all! Honestly!

I was just having trouble understanding what I had to do. And thinking about it I would suggest that when you have done a bit more on the program it might be worth writing a proper guide on how to use it... So that any idiot (myself certainly included) can come along, pick it up and use it!

And yes a picture would be nice thanks!
Much Thanks

Number 46-48
mrusso1983
Lieutenant

Post by mrusso1983 »

I could use a screenshot, too. Funny, you are so smart to design it, and I am too dumb to use it. But most of the stuff works good. And I don't see anyone coming out with a better trainer!
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

mrusso1983 wrote:I could use a screenshot, too. Funny, you are so smart to design it, and I am too dumb to use it. But most of the stuff works good. And I don't see anyone coming out with a better trainer!
Couldn't have put any of that better myself!
Much Thanks

Number 46-48
IceCold
Lieutenant

Post by IceCold »

IS this just a trainer or can i select enemy troops and scrap them and such? Would be useful for those AI stacks that never go anywhere and slow down the game.
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

IceCold wrote:IS this just a trainer or can i select enemy troops and scrap them and such? Would be useful for those AI stacks that never go anywhere and slow down the game.
Its more than just a trainer but sadly, as far as I am aware, there is not currently any kind of feature that would allow you to just delete enemy units! Although yeah it would be nice just to fix the destack issue!
Much Thanks

Number 46-48
number47
General

Post by number47 »

domcoppinger wrote:
IceCold wrote:IS this just a trainer or can i select enemy troops and scrap them and such? Would be useful for those AI stacks that never go anywhere and slow down the game.
Its more than just a trainer but sadly, as far as I am aware, there is not currently any kind of feature that would allow you to just delete enemy units! Although yeah it would be nice just to fix the destack issue!
Or just to force enemy units go to reserve (allowing player to be able to delete enemy units would be like opening the Pandora box :lol: )
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

number47 wrote:Or just to force enemy units go to reserve (allowing player to be able to delete enemy units would be like opening the Pandora box :lol: )
yeah but lets be honest if you wanted to overpower the game there are far more simple ways to do it, I guess we would just have to hope that people don't ruin there own games with this new found power!

Ohh god who am I kidding it will be a blood bath :D
Much Thanks

Number 46-48
ARVN2011
Sergeant

Post by ARVN2011 »

I am using this helper and the modern world mod, but I don't understand why the units usually don't move when I try to attack other country?
Are there the solutions to solve this kind of problem?
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

Which units? Yours? Or the other nations?
Much Thanks

Number 46-48
ARVN2011
Sergeant

Post by ARVN2011 »

Both of them =(

One day research have also been frozen after several months.
P/S: thanks for your response
ARVN2011
Sergeant

Post by ARVN2011 »

would anyone help me to check if this helper work with "independent start mod"? because i got the same problem that my units and other nations' units (don't move) after several months and the research stopped as well???

Return to “Modding SRCW”