Loyalty Color Key

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

GenPatton43
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Loyalty Color Key

Post by GenPatton43 »

Is there anything like a key or page somewhere that shows the various loyalty colors and what their corresponding loyalty values are?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Loyalty Color Key

Post by Balthagor »

The color is a match to the color assigned to the region, it has no other meaning.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
GenPatton43
Warrant Officer

Post by GenPatton43 »

Balthagor wrote:The color is a match to the color assigned to the region, it has no other meaning.

What's the point of it then? I recently invaded Afghanistan and have been waiting for the Muj to show up but so far nothing.
After I invaded China awhile back, I had a pretty intense insurgency going on as well as a conventional fight. But the moment they were conquered, the insurgency stopped. Haven't seen a partisan since.
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

GenPatton43 wrote:
Balthagor wrote:The color is a match to the color assigned to the region, it has no other meaning.

What's the point of it then? I recently invaded Afghanistan and have been waiting for the Muj to show up but so far nothing.
After I invaded China awhile back, I had a pretty intense insurgency going on as well as a conventional fight. But the moment they were conquered, the insurgency stopped. Haven't seen a partisan since.
I think that SR engine fails to understand that partisan activiti continues or even increases when region falls or is annexed....
Please teach AI everything!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

GenPatton43 wrote:...But the moment they were conquered, the insurgency stopped. Haven't seen a partisan since.
SR1936 is the first version of the engine that supports the possibility for partisans from "dead" regions. This is not a feature of the previous titles.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
GenPatton43
Warrant Officer

Post by GenPatton43 »

Balthagor wrote:
GenPatton43 wrote:...But the moment they were conquered, the insurgency stopped. Haven't seen a partisan since.
SR1936 is the first version of the engine that supports the possibility for partisans from "dead" regions. This is not a feature of the previous titles.
What are the conditions for a partisan to show up? Right now, Afghanistan is a colony, so lets say you've got ten nations who are all pumping money in to aid or start an insurgency. Both the military and civilian support is under 5%. At some point, should it be expected that some show up?

Return to “Issues & Support”