Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

nerdymidgetkid
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Unstoppable Navy Deployment

Post by nerdymidgetkid »

Hi guys,

For some reason, in every game I've played so far, my navy has slowly increased in deployment until I've gone from the default to a very large mass of ships out in the ocean, just patrolling around. This isn't at all what I want--I"m currently under no threat and such a disorganized mass would be impossible to actually use in battle anyway, so it's just draining my money. My defense condition is "guarded," though not by my design. Is there some way that I can tell my minister to undeploy my fleet and leave me with what I had on active service in the beginning?

I'm getting other deployment issues as well. 6 B-29s that I put in an airbase in Alaska went into the reserve after sitting there for a while. That turned out well--their purpose is nuclear strike, so I needed them in the strategic pool anyway--but I can't have every unit that I leave sitting in a base for a while just dropping into the reserve. Can somebody please tell me how to fix this?
GreenGoblin
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: Unstoppable Navy Deployment

Post by GreenGoblin »

Try adjusting your initiative settings in the minister defence panel. You can also adjust it for individual units in the individual rules of engagement screen.

From what I have seen any navy initiative other than none results in a lot of ships being deployed. It's not that expensive if you're playing as the US though.

Return to “Issues & Support”