August 5th MP Game 8:15pm-10pm EST

This forum has been archived. Please use the new multiplayer forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

golden.pole
Captain
Human: Yes

Re: August 5th MP Game 8:15pm-10pm EST

Post by golden.pole »

tactikill,

you have to include Blackworth even if he is the 11th player, lol. he is promoting Supreme ruler in his youtube channel. check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBlackwor ... LZMSJFwqSQ

Blackworth,
china and Germany still available.
.....[]......
..IIII[]III...
.....[]......
.... []......REPENT and BELIEVE the GOSPEL.
Blackworth
Corporal

Post by Blackworth »

well i want to be this middle of nowhere resource colony just selling to who needs stuff
golden.pole
Captain

Post by golden.pole »

blackworth,
being a resource doesnt really fit your style. I watched your aggressive lets plays. lol. you could take india maybe if you dont want to be in the middle. somebody has to push tanks forward man.
.....[]......
..IIII[]III...
.....[]......
golden.pole
Captain

Post by golden.pole »

I think units should be destroyed after nations collapse. it is not realistic, but it will speed up the game when we get rid of hundreds of units.
.....[]......
..IIII[]III...
.....[]......
TactiKill
Warrant Officer

Post by TactiKill »

Awesome, yeah Blackworth is definitely in as Australia, I'm not going to force anyone to play as a country they don't want to play as. Also, certainly feel free to do a video play-along/AAR if you wish, that would be awesome. We won't have a vent server, but we do have some members meeting/talking via our steam group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/srcw

So we'll allow one more spot for China only then. First come, first serve. If everyone has a good PC & connection, we should be ok.
golden.pole
Captain

Post by golden.pole »

Tacti,

there is one guy who chose spain and another who chose egypt. so add them and do not accept more ppl. so now we have 12 players. if we lower graphic options we should handle 12 ppl. You did not create a hamachi network yet, did you?
.....[]......
..IIII[]III...
.....[]......
TactiKill
Warrant Officer

Post by TactiKill »

golden.pole wrote:Tacti,

there is one guy who chose spain and another who chose egypt. so add them and do not accept more ppl. so now we have 12 players. if we lower graphic options we should handle 12 ppl. You did not create a hamachi network yet, did you?
Yes, I posted it earlier.

Network ID:

Cold War MP

Password:

srcw

We'll use that one for now. I'll make an official announcement through steam and e-mail once we get all the rules set. Hopefully by tonight.
Targioni
Sergeant

Post by Targioni »

Who wants to take my place as the USSR for the first game session? :3
TactiKill
Warrant Officer

Post by TactiKill »

golden.pole wrote:Tactikill,
I have to disagree on military designs trading. We should be allowed to trade them in our MP game. If the superpowers don't want to trade them then it is their choice. If the superpowers cannot be challenged, then what fun it is to be a smaller nation that will never have a chance to become strong? Germany was not a big country and yet it challenged the whole world. Israel is tiny, but has one of the best armies in the world. It makes it more fun if we can trade designs. Also, it has strategic value. Because if I am USSR, I would want to support my friendly neighbors and build their economy and military to have buffer zones.
Again, if you dont trust other nations, dont sale your best military designs. But there is so many new designs that even if you sell your best, it will become weaker soon when you research a better one.

Well, if others think that we should not be allowed to trade designs then it is fine with me.
I believe they can, smaller nations may not be able to go 1v1 against the US or USSR, but they can disrupt or even eliminate some of their puppets. Depending.. Overall, they can help tip the scales or be a thorn. How about everyone is free to trade designs as much they like, but no tech trading then? This way everyone has a chance to properly defend their selves, but you won't see Cuba in a space race. :lol:
LiKaapstad
Colonel

Post by LiKaapstad »

@ Tacktikill,

You never responded to my messages or any comments...
?

I get the impression your flying right over them for some reason...

Aswell, you use the same password as mine & never joined my Hamachi...

No hard feelings though :lol:
NO PROP 8 California...Equality for ALL
TactiKill
Warrant Officer

Post by TactiKill »

LiKaapstad wrote:@ Tacktikill,

You never responded to my messages or any comments...
?

I get the impression your flying right over them for some reason...

Aswell, you use the same password as mine & never joined my Hamachi...

No hard feelings though :lol:
I'm sorry, I haven't been trying to avoid anyone's comments, I thought I replied about Hamachi. If not, that's my mistake. I'm just anal when it comes to organization and I had already setup and posted a different one before you mentioned that. I have no problem with using one, yours, in the future. Nothing personal at all. I do a lot of writing/typing all day so forgive me if I get a little lazy from time to time with my responses :D
LiKaapstad
Colonel

Post by LiKaapstad »

lolz I never got any message. :lol: No problem. speaking of lazy,I still have to finish a book report |O & its due in 2 weeks!!
I appologise aswell for my actions. You'll have to forgive me because I was snappy :lol: It's what happens when you dont go to sleep. :P

I need to give my Xbox a break [_]O
NO PROP 8 California...Equality for ALL
HMS Warspite
Corporal

Post by HMS Warspite »

If Mexico is available again, I would like it please.

E-mail: scott_raisbeck1337@hotmail.com

I'm from Europe though, is this a problem? The TZ difference is fine for me.
testin
Sergeant

Post by testin »

I'd like to join if theres still space, im fine with west germany

edit: fckyeah@hotmail.de
golden.pole
Captain

Post by golden.pole »

Im quoting Pete from another post:

Tips for best MP game speed (in order of importance):

1) Turn off all background programs, especially anything using the internet. Facebook and instant messaging, for example, compete with the game for bandwith. This causes a lot of the lag.

2) Only play over wireless if you have no other option. An ethernet direct hookup vastly improves things.

3) Set your satellite imagery resolution in Options\Graphics to low.

4) When you have nothing really to do, say just making diplo trades or stepping out of the room to pee, zoom out. The game runs faster if it doesn't have to show you a bunch of moving things.

Also update your game to Update 1.
And we have to set up a game speed and not change it during playing. I think the host should control it.
.....[]......
..IIII[]III...
.....[]......

Return to “SRCW Multiplayer Games”