Big match at 14 of december, I will be on all day on Hamachi

This forum has been archived. Please use the new multiplayer forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

AnIraqiDesolator
Corporal
Human: Yes

Big match at 14 of december, I will be on all day on Hamachi

Post by AnIraqiDesolator »

Hey there, this is the first time I make an online game on the forums I hope it works out well. The game will be on 14th of December ( I am writing this at 2:00 AM.) I am not familiar with this time thing, I live in Dubai- UAE. We are 2-3 hours away from the Norwegian regular time Aka World of warcraft server times. ( I am not sure if that is GMT. lol :P ) Anyways the game will be on Hamachi and the server is:-

Network ID: SRCWmajor
Network Password: SRCWgame

(Capital letters are a must and there is no space. :) )

I am not familiar with your online rules but what I can say is which will be fair;-

1_ No tech trading.
2_ No facerolling continents as major powers, take it into realism. :)
3_ You can play ANY country you like with no hesitation.
4_Unit designs is allowed but after an alliance.
5_Conspiracies and backstabbing is allowed since its a realistic simulator we don't expect everyone to be an angel in the cold war. :)

That is about it, I will be playing IRAQ.

P.S: Skype username:JURXEEZ

Oh and one more thing! you have to truely play your country for example you cannot take Syria or Egypt and ally with Israel or take the UK and ally with the USSR. We should keep it realistic as much as possible. :)

I hope we all have fun!
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Re: Big match at 14 of december, I will be on all day on Ham

Post by Sergey Golovko »

I think the UAE is UTC +5. I'm US EST, UTC -5, and I'd be happy to play. There is, however, a ten hour time difference, which could be a problem. I have a final at 8:00, but I'll join your Hamachi network as soon as I get back.

I'll probably play as the Soviet Union; it seems like I always play the USA, it will be good to switch things up.
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
AnIraqiDesolator
Corporal

That would be great. I am posting this at 4:30 PM approximatly I think it is 4:30 AM for you now or so, it is okay I am on the entire day/night. I hope we get more people it will be fun! :)

P.S: USSR [Taken.]
IRAQ[Taken.]
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

It's 730 here now. I'll be back (hopefully) by 0900. I'll be available to play then; I'll join the Hamachi network. Hopefully we can get someone to play as the US....if not, we can play as Iraq and the USSR.
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
AnIraqiDesolator
Corporal

I have a real-life friend who will be playing as Egypt. You are right we need a US player and probably France and UK as well then it will be a very interesting match.

Oh and one more thing we need a good host. :P
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

I'll give hosting a try. My connection is a dorm connection, but we should be ok.

Also, I can play as the US to start if you guys want. I can do either; just decide if you want to play allied with a player USSR or against a player USA....I'm up for either.
AnIraqiDesolator
Corporal

Alright, we're ready we can either wait for a fourth player. Or we can play now and wait for the big match later on sunday or saturday.
Boeing707
Lieutenant

Post by Boeing707 »

I'll play. Is the USSR or the USA taken?

Return to “SRCW Multiplayer Games”