Military Organization

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Boathouse
Corporal
Human: Yes

Military Organization

Post by Boathouse »

So I have been playing the supreme ruler series since Cold War. I noticed with 1936 and Ultimate that the UI involving reserved units and deployed units is very unorganized and difficult/annoying to use compared to Cold War. At first I’m figured it was an simple oversight to be patched into the game. Is there any plans to add in the same organization that was present in Supreme Ruler Cold War? Just a curious fan of the game.

Thanks!
georgios
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Military Organization

Post by georgios »

Good comment! Please, don't neglect it.
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

+1
Boathouse
Corporal

Post by Boathouse »

Thanks! I just found it odd that the SRCW organization was present when you went to trade units, build units, and research units, but not when you actually go and try to look at reserves or anything like that. I just feel it will make actually deploying forces more smooth and provide better control.
Boathouse
Corporal

Post by Boathouse »

Has there been any talks about changing this?
arakan94
Lieutenant

Post by arakan94 »

I would also prefer this to be changed.

Also, could we get either resizable left bottom window or possibility to open new, bigger window (maybe fullscreen?) to manage our units? Something looking like strategic targeting window.
I would also love this for goods - so we can see info for all the goods at the same time.

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”