Suggested improvements to SR Ultimate.

Have a feature request for SRU? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

ranig
Corporal
Human: Yes

Suggested improvements to SR Ultimate.

Post by ranig »

Hi. I love SR Ultimate and all SR series. However to make the game more strategically realistic and enjoyable (break the routine), I suggest to add the following to it:

* Allow participation in the UN and have actual UN sessions and resolutions to be suggested and voted for/against.
* Allow participation in the Security council (if the country is qualified) UN and have actual UN sessions and resolutions to be suggested and voted for/against.
* Allow the creation of new league, such as the Arab league or the Asian league or the America league (alike the UN) who would also have some elasticity to suggest
resolutions and vote against/for.
* Allow natural disasters.
* Allow special humanitarian campaign helping other countries when suffering from natural disaster.
* Allow special forces mission out of the borders.
* Allow some economy boosters, such as hosting the world cup, tennis championships, international fairs/concerts/exhibitions.
* Allow to know the reasons leading to when the domestic approval rating is dropping.
* Allow to invest in tourism which would lead to boost your tourism.
* Allow the creation of a stock market.
* Allow countries to agree on denouncing other countries.
* Allow propaganda campaigns against other countries in order to lower their world integrity rates and both domestic & army approval ratings.
* Allow a country, when suffering from labor shortage, to contract with labor agencies to get expat manpower to fulfill the shortage.

I hope you will take the above suggestions or someone of them into consideration and add them in updates. In my opinion it will make this lovely game even more interesting and enjoyable to play.

Thanks
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Suggested improvements to SR Ultimate.

Post by Balthagor »

Considering the game is four years old, changes of this magnitude are highly unlikely.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
ranig
Corporal

Re: Suggested improvements to SR Ultimate.

Post by ranig »

Thanks Chris. I hope the suggested points can be considered to the latest SR series (not necessarily the Ultimate series). It will surely make the game more interesting.

Return to “Suggestions - SRU”