Hundane

Whether you are new to the forums or a long time contributor take a moment and introduce yourself. What games do you play? What versions of Supreme Ruler have you played? Welcome to our forums!

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

Hundane
General

Hundane

Post by Hundane »

Hi all, I'm John Aka Hundane. I'm a disabled US vet.

I've been interested in strategy games since the 70's as a kid learning tic tac toe and later being taught the basics of chess by my uncle. I liked the horses..... Age 6 or so. I then moved on to board like Stratego and (one with tanks can not remember name) and of course others thru the years with favorites being some of the more well known title such as Risk and Axis and Allies but also some other not so well known such as Line in the Sand, Europe Aflame and Greyhawk Wars and others. Yeah I like RPG games as well. I might have wasted more than a few weekends and even weekdays drinking beer and playing games in late 80's and 90's. My buddies and I would take several games and combine then and make up house rules as well. My buddies and I don't get together much anymore due to distances where we live and one doesn't even own a computer so the games I play now are always against the AI's.

I found SR in 2008 when I went looking for something to play to take up time while recouping from an injury/illness. After a few games I started to study the game more than I played it, looking at the little details that are not really noticeable but influence the game. Its once one of the reasons I'm such a big fan of the game. Its the type game my buddies and I always wanted to have as a board game but were realistically never going get due to all the calculations and such.

Looking forward to SR1936.

/cheers
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: Hundane

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Well Hello! :-) Strategy games are my favorites as well :-)
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
xReaper7x
BattleGoat Team
Human: Yes

Re: Hundane

Post by xReaper7x »

Hello Hundane!

Great to hear that you love the Supreme Ruler series, I see you joined in 2008 so your not a new person but never the less welcome to the forums!
Kevin
BattleGoat Studios
Coop

Return to “Introductions”